"The Kay [Graham] of the permanent establishment never lost sight of the fact that societies thrive not by the victories of their factions but by their ultimate reconciliations."
The first of ISGP's three models
In this article we primarily discuss one of the three overlapping political models created by ISGP that explain the workings of the globalist superclass and its (apparent) opposition. The models in question were developed in different years and build on top of each other. They are the:
- Three and four establishment model (2011).
- "Liberal CIA" versus "conservative CIA" model (2016-2019).
- Boxes Models for Politics and Conspiracy (2020).
The first model only deals with "the establishment", and will be discussed here. The second model focuses on "anti-establishment" controlled opposition groups in society on the left and right. The third model integrates the previous two into one oversight, and also digs both the widest and the deepest into the matter, with a more recent article as '150 Years of Voting in a Managed Democracy' being one of the practical demonstrations of the accuracy of this model.
Basics of the three and four establishment model
The first ISGP model - its three and four establishment model - was created in 2011 after slowly noticing how all the hundreds upon hundreds of western NGOs being organized by this author could be spread out among somewhat overlapping liberal-globalist, conservative and Zionist elites, all with their own rather rigid dogma in place.
The conservative establishment can be split into a Catholic one, including a Vatican-Paneuropa network that includes Opus Dei and the Knights of Malta; and the remainder: mainly U.S. protestant conservatives and neoconservatives. Hence "three or four establishment model". It depends on the focus of the reader, and to what extent they want to dissect the "conservative establishment":
In fact, the Zionist establishment is so tied in with the conservative establishment since at least the late 1970s, when the conservative establishment got rid of its pro-Nazi elements, that one could even merge the Zionist establishment in the conservative one. As for the general convictions of the two establishments that would remain, they have always roughly been as follows:
|Liberal establishment (Democrat / Rockefeller Republican / EU)||Conservative establishment (almost fully Republican only)|
|Pro-state over religion||Sometimes Christianity over state|
|Pro-science over religion||Sometimes Christianity over science|
|Anti-religion over social life||Pro-religion over social life|
|Pro-higher taxes for richer people||Low tax or fully anti-tax, esp. for rich|
|Pro-early stage abortion (only)||Anti-abortion of any kind|
|Pro-maternity leave||Anti-maternity leave (paid or unpaid)|
|Pro-minimum wage / pro-higher m.w.||Anti-minimum wage|
|Pro-union/worker's rights||Anti-union/worker's rights|
|Pro-global warming measures||Anti-global warming measures|
|Medicare for everyone||Medicare for the rich|
|Pro-LGBTQ and feminism||Anti-LGBTQ and feminism|
|Pro-weed or even pro-psychedelics||Anti-weed and anti-psychedelics|
|Pro-hard drug war alternatives||Anti-hard drug war alternatives|
|Moderate defense spending||Maximum defense spending|
|Pro-working with NATO/EU allies||Pro-America first|
|Pro-human rights||Everybody for him/herself|
|Seldom makes up random facts||Often makes up random facts|
|Pro-gun legislation or gun ban||Anti-gun bans of any kind|
|Pro-max. 3rd World immigration||Some rhetoric, few measures|
|Anti-white birth rate fixes||Doesn't talk birth rate fixes|
|Anti-ethnic crime/IQ studies/talk||Blunt rhetoric, little fact|
|Anti-(good) polls on imm. opinion||Doesn't talk science/facts here|
|Pro-minority hate on white||Anti-minority hate on white|
|Pro-white genocide - in effect||Seldom talk, few measures|
|LGBTQ radicalization (white hate)||Anti-, but no good alternative|
|Pro-War on Terror||Same, but no budget concerns|
|Pro-domestic spying on all ethn.||Same, but even more on Arabs|
|Anti-911 conspiracy research||Same.|
|Only attacks (minor) cons. media||Talks dominant lib. media bias|
|Atheism/new age only religion alts||Religion main way to go|
It has to be said here that certainly in the dominant American aspect of the liberal-globalist establishment that some of the labor issues - such as a higher minimum wage, less working hours, and more vacation days - have generally been delegated to the more activist "social democrats" operating as anti-establishment controlled opposition ("liberal CIA", a.k.a. "new left") to the mainstream Democrat and certainly Rockefeller Republican establishment. Rockefeller Republicans surrounding David Rockefeller and Henry Kissinger have never been overly fond of pushing these labor issues, with a corporate, neoliberal element dominanting groups as Bilderberg and the Trilateral Commission.
This is where we end up with more complex ISGP models of later years though. Originally all that was done was organize the general political and economic positions of various dominant think tanks, conferences and sponsored media outlets. And that's when we end up with the above.
And we really should discuss each establishment in the above model in a bit more detail.
The liberal-globalist establishment
The liberal-globalist superclass is all about wiping away trade restrictions across the globe, in order for the several hundred multinationals financing this movement to have unlimited access to wage-depressing labor; stock market growth; and unrestricted, often advantageous access to ever bigger "free markets" towards Latin America, Africa, the Middle East and Russia. The unsustainable rates of Third World crime in the West might well be considered beneficial by this network, as it gives the perfect excuse to instate a dictatorship, especially with so many billions annually having to be spent at bamboozling the (white) population with disinformative conspiracy narratives.
Key think tanks and conferences to look at include the Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderberg and the Trilateral Commission, although hundreds of additional very influential NGOs are situated all around the world. A handful of examples:
- Council on Foreign Relations
- Trilateral Commission
- Atlantic Council
- Aspen Institute
- Brookings Institution
- Harvard's Belfer Center
- Bretton Woods Committee
- Peterson Inst. of Int. Economics
- Intern. Monetary Conference
- Group of Thirty
- Sun Valley Meetings
- Forstmann Little Conferences
- RAND Corporation
- Hoover Institution
- Bohemian Grove
- U.S. Global Leadership Coalition
- Center for the National Interest
- Business Exec. for Nat. Security
- OSS Society
- Cypher Brief Conferences
- Cercle Pinay
- Pilgrims Society: US-UK
- RIIA / Chatham House
- Other national CFR sister groups
- European CFR (ECFR)
- Munich Security Conference
- International Crisis Group
- Club of Rome
- Club of Budapest
- Club of Madrid
- InterAction Council
- Council of Women World Leaders
- Dartmouth Conferences
- Ukraine's Yes Conferences
- Russian Geographical Society
- Bloomberg's GBF
- Bloomberg's BNEF
- Fortune Global Forum
- Americas Society
- Asia Society
- Japan Society
- Eurasia Foundation
- China Development Forum
- U.S.-China Business Council
- U.S.-India Business Council
- United Nations Association
- United Nations Foundation
- Nuclear Threat Initiative
- Global Zero
- National Security Project
- Top Level Group (TLG)
The source of funding for these supranational think tanks and conferences is always the same: an overlapping network of multinationals and big business-derived foundations. Banks as Goldman Sachs and JP MorganChase, or oil firms as Shell and BP, might be expected. But at the same time unexpected multinationals as Nestle, Danone, or HP are similarly contributing to a variety of globalist think tanks. As, of course, does all of prominent Silicon Valley.
A ton of these multinationals are listed in ISGP's CFR article. Others can be found in ISGP's Trilateral Commission article or the NGO oversight. The reader will quickly find out that, while some are more active than others and situated closer to the globalist core, you're dealing with a huge chunk of Fotune's Global 500 multinationals.
How much higher wages these multinationals could pay to their average workers if they didn't pour countless billions into this global private government struture is anybody's guess, as no studies have been done on it. Officially, the globalist movement doesn't exist in any organized fashion.
"Corporate responsibility" or "planetary responsibility"? With a good dose of "Friedman Doctrine"
One aspect that is surprising, and definitely not bad, is that multinationals gathered around David Rockefeller's CFR, Trilateral Commission and Bilderberg tend to have instilled in them a degree of "corporate responsibility". This is mainly in the form of "planetary sustainability" and less so in labor rights. As said, the latter aspect has been delegated to "liberal CIA" social democrats, in particular in the U.S.; or European green and socialist (read: antifa) parties.
Certainly David Rockefeller has spoken about this type of "corporate responsibility", even jabbing at his "polar opposite" Milton Friedman, whose "Friedman Doctrine" still is revered at Wall Street for arguing that maximizing profits for the shareholders is the only "social responsiblity" of a business. Worker safety laws, maximum work hours, minimum wages, even building codes 1 - all of it was terribly "socialist" (read "communist") in the mind of Friedman. 2 It was no different for his ally Friedrich von Hayek, who was equally loved by the "right" and various corporations. 3 David Rockefeller:
"My tutor that year  was Friedrich von Hayek.... On more than one occasion I remember [Hayek] taking from his wallet a crumpled, dog-eared paper on which he had written a list of remaining "liberal economists." He would look at it sadly and sigh. ...
"The fact that Grandfather [John D. Rockefeller, Sr.] had helped found the university [of Chicago] played a distinctly secondary role in my choice. The Chicago "school of economics" has gained a great deal of fame and not a little notoriety over the past fifty years for its unwavering advocacy of the market and strong support for monetarism. These ideas are intimately associated with Milton Friedman...
"While Friedman later became an associate of [my favorite] Professors Knight and Viner on the economics faculty, I have no doubt they would have resisted being categorized as members of the "Chicago School" in the narrow present-day meaning of the term [and] I believe they would have objected to Friedman's cavalier dismissal of corporate social responsibility." 4
Readers can research the "Chicago School" of economics and find out that David Rockefeller, Nelson D. "Jay" Rockefeller IV, George Shultz, Friedrich von Hayek, Milton Friedman and also Peter Peterson, the later founder of the Peterson Institute for International Economics that gathered just about all present and future top superclass economists into its ranks, all were surprisingly closely associated. And yet, we don't know much about all the interactions going on here.
This is not the only time we see these elite polar opposites pitted against each other. During the very first Davos gathering in 1971, John Kenneth Galbraith and Herman Kahn were the most prominent invitees. Galbraith was a liberal socialist economist who nevertheless was a CFR member for 25 years and part of Adlai Stevenson's "brain trust", along with perpetual Bilderberg visitor George Ball - a senior managing director at Lehman Brothers - and the Pilgrim and Yale Skull & Bonesman Averell Harriman, also of the notorious Brown Brother Harriman investment bank; and certainly later in life partied with David Rockefeller. 5 Galbraith wanted to see steep progressive taxes above 70% for the wealthiest class. In contrast, 20-year-long CFR member Herman Kahn - whose big business-funded Hudson Institute counted the deep involvement of Nelson Rockefeller (an uncle of Jay), Rodman Rockefeller (a son of Nelson), Henry Kissinger, ultraright economist Milton Friedman and various emerging neocons - in that period said things as:
"You want to get especially angry when you are wasting money that has been given to the welfare of the poor." 6
Eventually Davos' "stakeholder concept" - in the usual globalist, planetary sense - came to represent the opposite of Herman Kahn and the "Friedman Doctrine". Kahn's old Hudson Institute to this day is represented in Bilderberg by its vice chair, Marie-Josee Kravis, a close ally of the late David Rockefeller with her husband and actually the co-chair of Bilderberg's steering committee since at least 2020. Also the neoconservative American Enterprise Institite had close ties to David Rockefeller in the 1970s and 1980s, with his eventual successor at Chase Manhattan Bank, Willard Carlisle Butcher, running much of the AEI's fundraising.
Meanwhile, John Kenneth Galbraith was debating the likes of William Buckley, Jr., the Skull & Bonesman recruited from Yale into the CIA by an equally conservative E. Howard Hunt - later of Watergate - and went on to become the dominant "conservative godfather" in the media of his era. As chance would have it, a 1996 picture exists of Buckley's wife sitting in between David Rockefeller and Karim Aga Khan IV 7, the latter an old roommate at Harvard of Sen. Jay Rockefeller. Michel David Weill was at the same social event, with Lord Jacob Rothschild having to cancel. All these persons and families - except for the Buckleys - were to be found in the 1001 Club.
Ignoring all the close historic ties between these polar opposites in economic theory - a lot of them running through the Rockefellers, with both of them playing their respective role among Wall Street corporations - we can at least say that David was, or pretended to be, somewhere in the middle and ran his own version of "corporate responsibility" through the Bilderberg group, which, among other things, in 1968 spawned the Club of Rome through one of its visitors, Aurelio Peccei.
The Club of Rome is where a lot of the "corporate responsibility" and certainly "planetary sustainability" thinking was kickstarted, in particular with the group's 1972 report 'Limits to Growth'. The 1992 United Nations Rio Earth Summit and the subsequent Earth Charter Commission, starting in 1995, to no small degree acted as expansions to 'Limits to Growth'. David Rockefeller himself, his nephew Steven C. Rockefeller, and the Club of Rome's Maurice Strong, Mikhail Gorbachev (whose chief advisor at the Gorbachev Foundation and State of the World Forum, fascinatingly, was right-wing David Rockefeller ally and Milton Friedman protege George Shultz), Ruud Lubbers and Queen Beatrix were key driving forces in the creation of this Summit. 8 and Charter 9 Globalist players as Ted Turner 10 and Bill Gates 11 are among those with 'Limits to Growth' and its 30 years update on the shelf, and actively encouraging people to read it. In elite circles these type of reports are anything but insignificant.
In fact, just before finishing this article, this author ran into the 1977-founded Alliance to Save Energy, a big business coalition with the Carter White House and Congress, that had Henry Kissinger as the advisory chair and David Rockefeller, Laurance Rockefeller and a coterie of Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission and 1001 Club allies among the membership. The alliance pointed fingers at inefficient, overpowered vehicles, how "tremendous amounts of heat are lost through poor insulation in homes [and] manufacturing facilities", urging measures because "we are coming to the realization that our energy producing resources are being rapidly depleted." 12 It should be clear this alliance too was an outgrowth of 'Limits to Growth'.
This agenda, of course, also ties in with the billions and billions of dollars spent on fighting global warming, certainly since Al Gore's 2006 'An Inconvenient Truth' film. Strange as it may sound, the fighting-global warming-bohemoth, implemented by all western governments in unison, has been funded by the globalist movement. I.e., globalist-oriented multinationals and their favorite "liberal CIA" foundations working through think tanks and dedicated anti-global warming NGOs. There's nothing random about it. Over a dozen of the more elite anti-global warming NGOs have been gathered in one of the "new left" sections of ISGP's NGO Index, with other "grassroots" "green" NGOs listed in ISGP's main "liberal CIA" article.
Clearly, a key aspect of the liberal-globalist establishment is that it takes a very, very pro-active role in managing global affairs that are very hard to tackle by individual or even clusters of cooperating governments. The globalist movement has think tanks, conferences and lower level NGOs for everything: foreign policy, diplomacy, economics, defense, intelligence, environmentalism, global warming, relief programs, immigration and various forms of "grassroots" activism. It's a privately-funded government onto itself, dominating national governments.
Don't buy the "human rights" hype
It is very important though to note that one can't read too much into the "human rights", "love" and "equality"-based aspects of the Earth Charter and general liberal-globalist narrative pushed onto the masses through the mainstream media, social media, antifa activists and political leaders it controls. Why?
- One moment the "left" hand of the globalist movement is following the "right" hand into big business coups and the setting up of "anti communist" death squads. Or pushing and going along with an endless, pointless War on Terror, caused by a 9/11 that no aspect of the elite allows serious questions about.
- The next moment, despite some token opposition, the "right" hand is effectively, quitely following the "left" into committing an internal demographic genocide against white people and Jewish Israelites, heavily demonizing their own native citizens for "racism" and colonial "white guilt".
This last issue is not even limited anymore to the heavily "subsidized" antifa and "liberal CIA" armies. As various quotes on this site reveal, the media, politicians and occasionally even Bilderberg and Trilateral elites openly push this narrative.
- No "grassroots" action groups are actually allowed to be the "voice of the people". They only finance what they control and they, of course, control what the finance. Bilderberg steering committee committee is wholesale censoring the internet these days, downranking anything that opposes the liberal-globalist perspective, among the first targeted having been this author.
Ignoring the "Satan's army on planet Earth"-explanation, in the end one has to conclude that it all comes down to the economics of big business. It's why some of the banks and multinationals in the past few decades part of the globalist movement, used to finance the slave trade, and before World War II aided Mussolini and Hitler build up their armies to crush communism. It's why they did business deals with the Soviets after financing opposing moderate and far-less-moderate White Armies failed. It is likely also why for decades on end the West has been very soft on China's corporate espionage, intellectual copyright theft, and its allround threat to world peace. Or why multinationals haven't been concerned with building up India's military as a counterbalance to India. Certainly U.S. foreign policy is written around the needs of multinationals operating through the media and think tanks as the CFR.
While it is true that key globalists as David Rockefeller and Henry Kissinger have been friends with generations of CIA directors, and that quite clearly some "Globalist Intelligence Ageny (GIA)" or "Globalist Security Agency (GSA)" is overlooking all the "liberal CIA", "conservative CIA", and conspiracy disinformation polarizing and destabilizing western society; in the end the liberal globalist movement can work through anything: corporate lobbying, the media, the financing of "grassroots" NGOS, the judiciary, foreign ministries, and... national intelligence services. That's the privilige you get when you decide which friends of yours can run for presidential office on the left and the right, have shortlists prepared for these candidates with acceptable candidates (generally CFR and certainly some other elite think tank experience) for all the key administration posts, and next make sure to have these favorite picks praised to high heaven to congress as a necessity for them to be accepted and confirmed.
The conservative establishment
ISGP's conservative establishment primarily refers to a strongly-overlapping McCarthyite national security network - and much of it quite dated - with groups as the World Anti-Communist League (WACL), the American Security Council and its neocon successor, the Center for Security Policy; Le Cercle Pinay, the Western Goals Foundation, the Council for National Policy and the Heritage Foundation - to name some of the better known groups. Many of these groups were riddled with colonels, generals and admirals, and top-ranking CIA officers from the counterintelligence and covert operations departments. As a result, individuals in these groups can be tied to virtually all questionable and less questionable covert operations the world has learned about.
During the Cold War these groups interacted quite a bit with think tanks and conferences that were part of the Opus Dei and Knights of Malta-riddled Vatican-Paneuropa network, with Cercle Pinay being the longest-existing, highest-level transatlantic bridge between these two networks. Holy Roman Empire-heir Otto von Habsburg, the CIA, MI6 and many other intelligence services played a major role in the group. As far as we know, it still exists.
A 1986 Belgian police report, which mapped this network to a major extent, actually labeled the Heritage Foundation as the "American branch of Opus Dei". Considering its long-time president Edwin Feulner, who at the very least was a Knight of Malta (and a visitor of the secretive Cercle Pinay), this statement appears to quite close to the truth.
Certainly the American part of this network had an "anti-liberal", "anti-globalist" attitude mixed in with its "anti-communosocialism". One only has to look at FBI man Dan Smoot at the Western Goals Foundation, who wrote the 1962 book 'The Invisible Government', exposing groups as the CFR and Bilderberg; or American Security Council board members Phyllis Schlafly and Admiral Chester Ward, who wrote a whole bunch of books in the 1960s and 1970s criticing the CFR, the Rockefellers and the eastern establishment - among them being 'Kissinger on the Couch' (1974). These individuals became well-respected in the halls of the lower-level, conspiracy-oriented John Birch Society and the Nazi-esque Liberty Lobby, which similarly railed against Bilderberg, the Trilateral Commission, the Rockefellers, Kissinger and the United Nations.
This conservative establishment actually was considered the hawkish, pro-interventionist "new right", although it completely overlapped with the "religious right" and at a lower level the anti-interventionist "old right". The "new right" opposed the eastern establishment's 'Containment' and 'Detente' policies, favoring global anti-communist "roll back" operations. The impasse of the Vietnam War was a huge point of contention and Rockefeller-allied policy makers as Robert McNamara and Henry Kissinger were their enemy.
In fact, some American Security Council icons as General Curtis LeMay and General Douglas McArthur were in favor of pre-emptively using nuclear weapons on various occasions. LeMay wanted to use them preventively against the Soviet Union, before it could develop a significant nuclear strike capability of its own. In Korea in 1950-1951 MacArthur felt "deprived" of using "30 and 50 atomic bombs" and spreading "a belt of radioactive cobalt" to prevent any future invasion of South Korea by the North. Hawkish indeed.
In the late 1970s the conservative establishment transformed from being rather anti-Jewish Christian fascist towards pro-Jewish neoconservative. Eventually many members of the American Security Council ended up at the 1988 founded Center for Security Policy, an influential neocon think tank to this day. In the same period we saw neocon elements, most notably in the form of Richard Perle, appear at Le Cercle Pinay, traditionally a major hub of CIA-tied Catholic fascism. This alliance between Christian conservatism and pro-Israel neoconservatism lasts to this day. And that is what forms today's "conservative establishment".
The question of course has always been: does this hawkish "conservative establishment" represent a totally independent establishment? The answer has to be no. There are too many anomalies.
- The CIA officers in question, the neocons, Republican "conservative" presidential administrations, major "conservative" think tanks as the Hoover Institution, the Hudson Institute, the American Enterprise Institute, or even the American Security Council of old, or otherwise "conservative" social clubs as the Bohemian Grove, simply have too many ties to the globalist network surrounding Rockefeller, Kissinger and Ivy League-educated CIA elites to be labeled "independent".
And no matter how tight-knit these hawkish generals, admirals and various national security experts may have been, or might still be, they never occupied the highest positions in the U.S. government and never received widespread support in the media either. It's been quite the opposite actually. All they have been doing is overthrowing Third World countries deemed "unfriendly" to western big business, or at the very least too sympathetic towards communist influences. They never were in charge of anything. Their CFR, Bilderberg and Trilateral Commission bosses in succeeding cabinets were.
- Whenever "conservative CIA"-type candidates get in power, they not only surround themselves with Rockefeller globalists, as Nixon, Reagan and even Trump did; they also exhibit very self-destructive behavior, implement radical economic, labor or environmental policies that push the masses away, spread tons of very specific conspiracy disinformation. Nazi sympathies and holocaust denial are just one aspect of that. Global warming denial, even into the 2020s; pro-business neoliberal policies or very pro-War on Terror stances are others. At other times these candidates simply do what they can - often at their most popular moment - to *not* get elected head of state - as has happened with Geert Wilders and Caroline van der Plas in the Netherlands. These candidates also always fail to come up with effective policies to stop Third World immigration, which often is the only reason for anyone being interested in them. Trump even fully welcomed Third World immigrants once in power. There's literally always something.
So yes, in the end ISGP considers the conservative establishment a Playmobil one that covertly operates as the right hand of the multinational-funded "liberal" globalist movement. While at any moment the globalist movement could activate it and take over the world through force and genocide instead of "love" and "equality", for all these decades the conservative establishment has only existed to implement the globalist agenda from the right: overthrow countries, control communism, draw "neocolonialist" hatred from the Third World, debate LGBTQ and feminist groups, and not do anything practical about Third World immigration. It's job is to make us believe democracy is real, because "Look, there's debate" - and then lose.
The Vatican-Paneuropean aspect of the conservative establishment
The Vatican-Paneuropean aspect of the conservative establishment has been discussed in the previous segment as well. It operates as a continuation of the Holy Roman Empire, an alliance between the Vatican and Europe's Catholic royal and aristocratic families, in later centuries mixed in with Catholic heads of state and corporate CEOs. Under Pope John Paul II (1978-2005), certainly during the 1980s, the Vatican was considered part of the ultraconservative "Vatican-Paneuropa Network" (the 4th establishment allied with the 3rd one: US conservatives). That worked fine, because during the Cold War, neither the Vatican nor the CIA and big business were interested in allowing communism to take over.
Among supposed big business-oriented "right-wingers" in the West, membership in the Knights of Malta and Opus Dei has been very common. Membership has always been very hush-hush though, to the point that no official membership lists of either group have ever been leaked to the public.
Most groups this right-wing network operated through, few people have ever heard about. They have included the Paneuropa Union, the Coudenhove-Kalergi Foundation, the Charlemagne dinners, Cercle des Nations, Mouvement d'Action pour l'Union de l'Europe (MAUE) and the Academie Europeene des Sciences Politique (AESP). As a 1986 Belgian police report and the membership of Le Cercle Pinay has shown, the Heritage Foundation was a major contact point of this network in the United States.
Ironically, throughout the Cold War, Otto von Habsburg (1912-2011), heir of the family that headed the Holy Roman Empire for centuries, was the most central player in this network. As mentioned earlier, in 1953 Von Habsburg also was a key founder of Cercle Pinay, a group that came to serve as a transatlantic bridge between the Vatican-Paneuropa network and American conservatives, as well as the CIA, MI6 and mainland European intelligence services.
Traditionally one prominent view being pushed in (the usually disinformative) conspiracy circles is that "the Vatican" controls the CIA, considering a number of high level CIA officers belonged to Opus Dei and the Knights of Malta. CIA counterintelligence chief James Angleton and CIA directors John McCone, William Colby and William Casey have been mentioned in particular. Ted Shackley, who acted as a sort of secret chieftain of Le Cercle Pinay in the 1980s and 1990s and can be tied to just about every major conspiracy in modern history, at the very least was another devout Catholic. So was Shackley's protege, Harold Chipman. Also looking at CIA deputy directors Vernon Walters and John McMahon, as well as CIA directors General Michael Hayden, Leon Panetta and John Brennan, we see an unusual amount of CIA leadership with Jesuit and Catholic upbringing compared to the higher-level superclass members to be found in successive cabinets.
However, the view of "liberal CIA" magazine Mother Jones, the only news outlet that really exposed the Knights of Malta, back in 1984, and acquired an (unpublished) membership list, was that the CIA infiltrated the Knights of Malta and other right wing groups within Vatican, and did the same with the Vatican as a whole, to the point of planting bugs left and right to figure out who would become the new pope and such. 13 Looking at the capabilities of the CIA and the superpower status of the United States, that makes more sense than in reverse, despite the fact that the persons doing the infiltrating and overtaking were devout Catholics themselves.
Certainly the CIA and America's right-wing wasn't happy with the "progressive"-oriented Giovanni Montini, a.k.a. Pope Paul VI (1963-1978). Already by 1958, before becoming pope, Montini had met three times with hardcore labor organizer Saul Alinsky, who at that point wrote to an ally, "I don't know who the next Pope will be, but if it's to be Montini [i.e. Pope Paul VI] then the drinks will be on me for years to come." 14 Of course, Saul Alinsky was solidly "liberal CIA" and supported in his efforts by a (House of Morgan-tied) FDR, CFR and Pilgrims Society banker Marshall Field, and the Rockefeller Foundation.
In 1967, in his 'Populorum Progressio', Paul VI advocated for labor rights and expressed a desire for more equality between the first and third world. In Latin America he promoted "socially conscious bishops" and supported left-wing activism of church members against military dictatorships backed by the CIA. This was quite the dramatic change, "for the church had always sided with the reactionary sectors of society — the wealthy landowners and the military." 15 As a result, these military dictatorships started torturing and murdering Catholic clergy instead. 16 Since their joint student days at the Italian Catholic Federation of University Students (FUCI), Pope Paul VI had been a friend of centre-left prime minister (1963-1968, 1974-1976) and foreign minister (1969-1972, 1973-1974) Aldo Moro - who could infamously be kidnapped and killed by the Red Brigades. Both men made overtures to the communists, Moro in government and Pope Paul VI through the Vatican. CIA director William Colby, right-wing CIA veteran Ray Cline, and the right-wing Henry Luce widow Clare Boothe Luce criticized these communist-appeasing policies at a 1976 anti-communism-focused conference in Italy of the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS). 17 Accused at the time of being a CIA front 18, in subsequent decades CSIS' board was dominated by Zbigniew Brzezinski and Henry Kissinger in particular.
Luckily for these individuals, in 1978 Paul VI died, while Aldo Moro was kidnapped by the Red Brigades and murdered. Paul VI's papal successor, died 33 days into his new office, paving the way for Pope John Paul II, an ally of the conservative establishment, Opus Dei and the Knights of Malta who remained on the papal throne from 1978 until his death in 2005. Certainly during the Cold War, this situation worked fine for the incoming Reagan and Thatcher administrations. His successor, Ratzinger, from 2005 to 2013, was conservative enough as well, and also quite tolerant towards Opus Dei. 19
Vatican controlled by globalist superclass
Starting with Pope Francis in 2013, a solid three decades after the Cold War, liberal-globalism quite clearly took over the papal office, and in a much more dominant fashion than happened under Pope Paul VI from 1963 to 1978. To illustrate, Pope Francis:
- Davos 2014, through a cardinal, sent a "special message" asking Davos politicians and businessmen to adopt "an inclusive approach", while decrying "refugees ... who not only fail to find hospitality, but often, tragically, perish in moving from place [Africa and the Middle East] to place [Europe]" 20;
- in 2014 founded the communist, antifa-and "liberal CIA"-tied World Meeting of Popular Movements 21, an annual conference held all over the world to bring together "Church leadership and grassroots organizations", which has a specific focus on promoting worker rights, the environment and on countering "racism, including interpersonal racism, implicit bias, structural racism [and] criminal justice reform" 22;
- in the run up to the 2016 Trump election, vocally supported People Improving Communities through Organizing (PICO), a key NGO that helped organize Frances' World Meeting of Popular Movements that was provided with $650,000 by George Soros' Open Society Foundations 23, as part of an effort, together with the Ford Foundation, to secure the "buy-in of individual bishops to more publicly voice support of ... racial justice messages" and to create "a critical mass of bishops who are aligned with the Pope" on this issue 24;
- in December 2016 hosted the big business Fortune Global Forum at the Vatican, with visitors that included Sir Richard Branson, Lynn Forester de Rothschild, Larry Fink of BlackRock, Bill Ford of Ford Motors; as well as the heads of the Rockefeller and Ford foundations, Dow Chemical, Alcoa, IBM, Johnson & Johnson, Monsanto, McKinsey, WPP, and PepsiCo 25;
- over the years has continued to call upon his Christian flock to accept wave after wave after wave of Arab and black African boat migrants into Europe 26, replacing (Christian) white people in the process;
- in October 2019 had the Vatican host a 3-week conference at the Amazon where the focus was "the church’s role in addressing climate change and the continuing effects of colonization, as well as ... how the church might better respect and integrate [with] local cultures [and] build a church with an "Amazonian face."" 27
- in December 2020 helped launch the Council for Inclusive Capitalism at the Vatican 28, at which point he was photographed standing next to - yet again - Lynn Forester de Rothschild, the presidents of the Rockefeller and Ford foundations and the heads of VISA and Mastercard. 29
- already in May 2015, wrote the paper 'Laudato Si' 30, calling for his flock to help do someting about global warming and toxic air in cities, for which he was praised by Lynn Forester de Rothschild 31;
- in 2022, regarding past colonial abuses, made a speech to Native Americans saying he was "deeply sorry", "I humbly beg forgiveness" 32 and that these begs for forgiveness are not "the end of the matter". 33
- in October 2022, helped organize the first Faith and Philanthropy Summit at the Vatican, with Amazon's Jeff Bezos, the daughter of new age globalist Ted Turner another awardee, and in general bringing wealthy "philanthropists" together from the Catholic, Jewish, Muslim and two other unnamed religions 34;
- in July 2023 met with Bill Clinton, top globalist Strobe Talbott and Alex Soros at his private residence. 35
It should be clear: Pope Francis is not an independent player at all. He and his Vatican are fully and totally part of the globalist movement ran by the likes of (the late) David Rockefeller, the new age interaith globalist Ted Turner, Henry Kissinger, Lynn Forester de Rothschild, the Rockefeller Foundation, the Ford Foundation and the multinationals financing the CFR, Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission and Davos. Certainly gone are the days of the Cold War, Pope John Paul II, Opus Dei and the Knights of Malta, all allied in Le Cercle Pinay and the "Vatican-Paneuropa Network". Similar to how the globalist movement doesn't care about the continued existence of white and Jewish people, Pope Francies doesn't care anymore about the continuing of the Catholic religion, at least not when it involves white people.
That, of course, is an intriguing mystery.
The Zionist establishment
We see the exact same trend with the Zionist establishment as with the Vatican one: a continuous opposition between very rigid left-wing and right-wing forces. The three-establishment model looks at major think tanks and conferences first, and in that context, when looking at the NGOs under 'Zionist establishment', one finds rather hawkish "Israel first"-type NGOs.
A second batch of Israel-tied NGOs are to be found under 'Conservative establishment: U.S. - intelligence (McCarthyite)'. This group actually starts out with 'Conservative establishment: rising "military-industrial complex" (McCarthyite)', where a lot early NGOs can be found with rather fascist- and Nazi-affiliated convictions, most of it surrounding General Douglas MacArthur. These elements were replaced in the late 1970s with pro-Israel neocons, best personified by how so many members of the 1954-founded American Security Council ended up at the 1988-founded Center for Security Policy, where pro-Israel neoconservativism was the norm. We're talking individuals as Paula Dobriansky, whose father was at the american Security Council; Edwin Feulner, also a key player in the Heritage Foundation and Le Cercle; Jeane Kirkpatrick, Sven Kraemer, General Bernard Schriever, Edward Teller and William Van Cleave. Jewish neocons invited to the Center for Security Policy included well known names as Richard Perle, Douglas Feith and Dov Zakheim.
So, to summarize, the Zionist establishment has historically been closely allied with the conservative establishment. In fact, one could lob the Vatican-Paneuropa Network and the Zionist Establishment simply under "conservative establishment" and it would be perfectly accurate. Also because Jews who aren't hawkish, and support open borders with the Palestinians, can't be called "Zionists" - because they don't believe in the survival of a majority-Jewish state. After all, if all the Palestinians on the West Bank, Gaza, and those from Lebanon and surrounding countries were to move back into a unified Israel, the Jews overnight would become a minority in their own country. It doesn't take much analyzing to see that such a thing would be disastrous for the Jewish people.
Globalist and "liberal CIA" opposition to Israel
In comparison to all the Zionist and pro-Israel neoconservative NGOs, very few NGOs exist in which liberal-globalist elites - i.e. Henry Kissinger and other (State Department) friends of David Rockefeller - interact with neocons or Zionists. These are all ISGP has in its 'Liberal establishment: Israel relations'-category:
- 1965: Appeal of Conscience Foundation.
- 1971: America-Israel Friendship League
- 1991: Israel Democracy Institute
- 1996: Peres Center for Peace
- 2009: Israel-America Academic Exchange
In that sense, author John Loftus, a radical neocon and key founder of the Jerusalem Summit and Intelligence Summit with the Mossad-tied Russian-Zionist oligarch Mikhail Cherney, appears to be right in his 1994 book 'The Secret War Against the Jews' that the founding Jews of Israel and the Rockefeller network never really saw eye-to-eye in the years after World War II, because the latter group financed Hitler's war machine and preferred dealing with the Arabs for their oil.
There's been a two-track policy though. Israel still did manage to come into existence though in 1948, always has had a covert relationship with the United States, always denounced Arab terrorism against Israel, and with considerable distance has been the biggest historical beneficiary of America's foreign aid program, having received somewhere between $280 and $350 billion dollars between 1952 and 2024. All this aid has been ongoing despite Israel's colonization of the Palestinian territories.
Despite all this formal, overt support, the lack of globalist think tanks and conferences involving Israelis is striking. Israel also never was involved in Bilderberg or the Trilateral Commision. In general, the only Israeli prime ministers embraced by western globalist think tanks - in no small part Davos - have been the left-wing Ehud Barak and the left-wing-in-words Shimon Peres.
Of course, Jews have been a small part of the liberal-globalist movement. But systematic support for Israel is lacking within this movement. In contrast, what is rather prominent is the exact opposite. Through the United Nations, European Union, Hollywood celebrities, Ford Foundation, Soros' Open Society Foundations and the Rockefeller Brothers Fund, the liberal-globalist establishment has been many times more concerned with the plight of the Palestinians, as well as Arab and African refugees moving into Israel. In fact, this network even supports NGOs in Israel that sometimes take a more propagandist anti-Israel line than even the Palestine terrorist group Hamas 36, and certainly ones that accuse Israel of being an "Apartheid" state. The Rockefeller Brothers Fund - between 1977 and 1987 the shared home of David Rockefeller and Henry Kissinger - has been attacked on occasion over this by newspapers in Israel 37 and even in the United States. 38 So has George Soros' Open Society Foundations 39 and various European countries. 40 The Ford Foundation has been called out as well. 41 One example from the Jerusalem Post:
"B’Tselem for instance receives funding from the British, Swiss and Irish governments, Christian Aid, the Ford Foundation...
"Yesh Din, which specializes in conducting domestic lawfare against the IDF, is funded by the Irish, Dutch, British, German and Norwegian governments, the EU, and George Soros’s Open Society Institute.
"Physicians for Human Rights – Israel, Breaking the Silence, Bimkom, Peace Now, Gush Shalom, Adalah, the Geneva Initiative, the Committee for Peace and Security and so on and so forth all receive massive funding from foreign governments. ...
"The fact is that these groups’ claim to grassroots status [but] these NGOs are local agents of foreign governments who use them to advance their anti-Israel policies. ... The Israeli public has a right to know what these groups really are." 42
Compared to the West, where generally only Soros is singled out as a boogeyman, in Israel the "liberal CIA" NGOs and other foreign backers have been unusually harshly attacked, with the right-wing attempting to sponsor bills since at least 2013 to ban this type of NGO funding. 43 Eventually, in 2016, a weakened bill was passed, stating that NGOs receiving more than 50% foreign funding would now be forced to prominently disclose this income. 44 In 2023 Israel's right once again tried to effectively shut down "liberal CIA"-type NGO funding, but America's Biden government and European governments put enough pressure behind the scenes to force Likud prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu to withdraw the bill. 45 We could speculate that threats involving the limitation or cancelation of foreign aid to Israel is likely to have played a role in the bill's withdrawal.
Dutch government and Bilderberg circles against Zionism
In any case, also within the Netherlands, one of the countries financing Israel's pro-Palestine "liberal CIA" NGOs and also a country with a rich Bilderberg history, we see a similar pro-Palestine trend within government and Bilderberg-tied circles. Examples that come to mind are:
- Sigrid Kaag, a foreign and economic minister under VVD prime minister Mark Rutte - both Bilderberg visitors - has a Palestine husband and has been accused of spreading anti-Jewish propaganda. The husband in question, Anis al-Qaq, with whom she has children, is a former PLO vice minister under Yassar Arafat. In the 1990s, while active in Palestine, Jewish settlers called Kaag "whore of the Arabs", with accusations she invented the story that her "[Arab] father-in-law was in 1995 stabbed on the Jerusalem promenade by a Jew wearing an Arab keffiyeh," after critics claimed that "Israeli police records show no record of such an incident that year." 46
As for Kaag's additional background, She was educated at the American University in Cairo and Oxford. Subsequently she became a pro-Palestine activist who worked for Shell Oil and the United Nations. In addition, Kaag received foreign relations training at the Clingendael Istitute, the Dutch CFR and RIIA, in 1990 47, keeping involved as a speaker/tutor over at least 2015-2020. 48 She visited Bilderberg in 2018-2019, as foreign trade minister, alongside prime minister Mark Rutte. She was foreign minister in 2021-2022, vice prime minister and finance minister in 2021-2023. In 2023 she announced to be stepping back from politics, due to her house being repeatedly targeted by "anti-vacctination"-type "conservative CIA" activists - and, as a result, worries about her family's safety. 49
- Former Bilderberg steering committee member and treasurer (occasionally 1977-1986), Dutch finance minister (1973-1977), Dutch National Bank head (1982-1997), Bank for International Settlements (BIS) head (1988-1990, 1994-1997), and then-Europese Centrale Bank head (1998-2003) Wim Duisenberg had a wife, Gretta Duisenberg, who organized protests in favor of the Palestinians.
In 2002, when Gretta set up her action group Stop the Occupation (stopdebezetting.com) 50, demanding Israel withdraws from the West Bank and Gaza, she made national headlines for hanging a huge Palestinian flag from her balcony. In January 2003 she met with Arafat in Ramallah. 51 Certainly in the early period she was taking serious by major political parties as the Socialist Party, the Christian Democrats (CDA) and GreenLeft. 52 She became more controversial over time though. On January 3, 2009 she was at the front of an anti-Israel demonstration chanting "Intifada, Intifada, Palestine free!" 53 In February 2014 her NGO was sued by Jewish groups for reposting an American right-wing conspiracy Nazi-esque article entitled, 'The Jewish hand behind Internet - Google, Facebook, Wikipedia, Yahoo!, MySpace'. 54 The beginning of the article read:
"In the following document we will give an insight into the Jewish penetration of the Internet and also show the level of cooperation between leading Jewish Internet entrepreneurs and the racist Jewish Apartheid state of Israel. The Jews - contrary to the "liberal" views they officially say they profess - in their suppressive acts practically demonstrate that they always seek to dominate the information flow, they don´t tolerate any dissent." 55
The article made the mistake of labeling Wikipedia's Jimmy Wales a Jew, but in general it is very remiscent of Liberty Lobby-type conspiracy Naziism, whose job it generally was to "debate" with John Birch Society members whether or not the "New World Order" was ran by "Jews" or "Communist liberals". The fact that Duisenberg would report an article like this, by itself reveals that she doesn't have the most kosher of intentions. It also raises question about Bilderberg and controlled opposition networks.
- Socialist Party congressman Harry van Bommel, literally the only member of Dutch congress to ever ask a question in congress about cabinet ministers and fellow-members of parliament visiting Bilderberg 56, and therefore alone suspected of being controlled opposition by this author, stood side-by-side with Gretta Duisenberg at the front of a January 3, 2009 pro-Palestine protest, both shouting, "Intifada, Intifada, Palestine free!". 57 As a result, both were sued by "(neo)consertaive CIA" MP Geert Wilders and the famous-yet-extremely-questionable Jewish lawyer Bram Moszkowicz. The case was dismissed. 58
- In 2009, former Dutch ministers set up the pro-Palestine, anti-Israel NGO The Rights Forum. The NGO spreads pure, biased hatred of Israel. A look at the page on August 14, 2023 reveals the following top text: "Stands up for the rights of Palestinians. Appeal to Dutch politics: no military cooperation with Israel! Sign the petition." 59 All articles are virulently anti-Israel, with headings as:
- ''Jewish terrorism': Violence of Israeli colonists against Palestinians reaches record high'.
- 'In Israel racism and segregation are ever deeper ankered into the law'.
- 'Casting out: Israel fills up Palestinian water wells with cement'.
- 'NOS presents Jerusalem as the capital of Israel': "The [national news] station still bases itself on the Israeli narrative." 60
Although this narrative mirrors the white guilt one, demonstrating that white people have had to become used to a lot in recent times, first-time viewers may well mistake the website of The Rights Forum for a conspiracy theory one that denies the Holocaust. Nothing could be further from the truth though. Founding directors and advisors, all of whom have remained active over more than a decade, include:
- former prime minister Dries van Agt, the main founder and chair, later to be found in the InterAction Council, one of the globalist gatherings of past heads of state;
- former secretaries of state Pieter Kooijmans, Wim van Eekelen (Bilderberg; also a defense minister), Laurens Jan Brinkhorst (Bilderberg and Trilateral Commission) and Hans van den Broek (a Bilderberger whose daughter married into the Dutch royal family of Orange);
- former defense minister Jan Pronk, who co-wrote the Earth Charter, in which he cooperated with the Dutch royal family of Orange;
- and former interior minister Klaas de Vries, also a Bilderberg visitor. 61
- While not exactly Bilderberg or Dutch government (yet, as it turns out, still surprisingly elite), the ultra-famous "Dutch" supermodels Bella and Gigi Hadid - who became famous due to family ties to the hopelessly-immigrant-loving Kendall and Kylie Jenner 62 - are half Palestinian and very outspoken along these lines.
One issue here is that their father, Mohamed Hadid, used to be a U.S.-based representative of the Saar Foundation 63, owned by Saudi billionaire Sulaiman Abdul Al-Aziz al-Rajhi, whose name appeared on a still secretive 1988 "Golden Chain" list of 20 covert Al-Qaeda financiers, alongside BCCI director Khalid bin Mahfouz and "Mr. bin Laden's own brothers" 64 - immediately tying things close to the CIA and the 1001 Club. From the 1990s al-Rajhi and Saar were identified as financiers of the Palestinian Hamas terror group and American fronts for Muslim terrorism. 65 Additional sources with regard to this are to be found in the Saar Foundation link.
There's also Mohamed's father, Anwar, a grandfather of the sisters, who, after the family moved to the U.S., started working for widely-considered CIA fronts the U.S. Information Agency (USIA) and Voice of America. 66 Apparently the family, according to Mohamed, is descended of 18th century Palestine ruler Zahir al-Umar / Daher al-Omar 67, even referring to his daughters as "Princesses of Nazareth". 68 Considering intelligence services prefer to recruit from elite families for wealth, connections and anti-communist reliability, these ties may explain how the Hadid family developed the ties it did after coming to the U.S.
- The dominant news aggregation site in the Netherlands, Nu.nl, whose Bilderberg-tied Belgian ownership owns most of the important Dutch news newspapers, is very "anti-racism" and pro-Palestine-oriented. Even in the wake of the October 2023 genocidal invasion of Israel by Hamas, nothing is reported about daily Hezbollah and Hamas attacks against Israeli civilian targets, or Hamas' usage of hospitals and schools as cover for its terrorist operations. In fact, in the wake of the release of new Hamas fighter testimony about Al Shifa - Gaza's largest hospital - being used by Hamas as a shield and terror base, Nu.nl didn't report on these testimonies and soon simply summarized this aspect as "an accusation" by Israel for which there is "no proof". 69 Technically, this might be true, but even the Wikipedia of the Al-Shifa hospital summarizes a long list of testimony and other reports that Hamas has been very active at the hospital. In short, Nu.nl and other key Dutch "left wing" news outlets overwhelmingly focus on any suffering of the Palestinian people at the expense of Israel.
- VVD justice minister Dilan Yesilgoz, a favorite to succeed Bilderberger Mark Rutte as prime minister in 2023, and the centre-right Rutte government in general, which officially supported Israel, did little to suppress all the pro-Palestine protests in the wake of Israel's reaction to the October 2023 Hamas invasion and genocide against Israeli citizens. This despite the fact that the Arab participants voiced widespread support for Hamas - often loudly denying its attack ever happened - and basically tweaking at the mere thought of being in the presence of a Jew (as this author personally repeatedly observed, after purposely pointing out someone is a Jew). A group of 70-80 Arab bikers with Palestinian flags loudly honking and revving their engines in front of a red light - which they always do anyway and which is illegal - were accompanied by one lone motorcycle agent who was continually harassed. As these protests were going on, daily news reports kept talking how the VVD government is "quashing racism" from its own ranks - measures the Jew- and white-hating Arabs always loudly support. Also this, of course, is daily, personal observation by this author. In effect, the centre-right VVD only helps to create an unsafe climate for both Jews and whites in its own country.
This is a whole lot of formal and de facto Bilderberg and government-tied pro-Palestine activism in the tiny country of the Netherlands that comes to mind to this author. Compare that to the virulently pro-Israel perspectives here and one is forced to predominantly look at the "loony alt right": Pim Fortuyn, Geert Wilders and Thierry Baudet. Although the centre-right, such as the VVD, and the more staunchly Christian parties do formally support Israel, their de facto support of mass Arab immigration doesn't make them credible pro-Israel forces at all. Hence, the "alt right" is all there really is. The fact is, this type of activism isn't exactly the will of the people, where both Jews and Palestinians have been equally laughed at at times. Amsterdam-based Ajax soccer club supporters have mockingly been referred to as "Jews" for decades, with Palestinians referred to as "Palestonethrowers". Most white peopole are in favor of Israel though, even if they don't necessarily dare to say it.
Globalist and "liberal CIA" opposition within Israel
If we summarize the above section, and add to it a few additional allied elements from overseas and within Israel, we see the following network undermining the Jewish state:
- The United Nations: managed not just by Third World leaders, but also the globalist United Nations Association, a historically even more obscure Business Council of the United Nations, and Ted Turner's UN Foundation.
- EU governments, especially from the north-west, always with their Bilderberg and Trilateral Commission masters.
- Rockefeller Brothers Fund.
- Ford Foundation.
- Soros' Open Society Foundations.
- Countless musicians and Hollywood stars.
- Domestic NGOs as the New Israel Fund, B'T Selem, etc.
- The Haaretz newspaper: Owned by the Schocken family since the 1930s. Since 2011 it has a 20% stake by Jewish-Russian oligarch Leonid Nevzlin 70, who fled Russia in 2003 when his boss, Mikhail Khodorkovsky, an ally of Zbigniew Brzezinski and the like, was arrested by Putin. Haaretz only has a 6% market share domestically, but is considered the "New York Times of Israel" by western elites. Its publisher himself, Amos Shocken, has a habit of drumming up support for international boycotts against "Apartheid Israel". 71 Ironically, in the heat of the moment Shocken has been prone to making wildly racist claims towards "lesser Jews" from other regions in the world than the West. 72
- The Meretz political party.
Information, including financing, of Israel's domestic pro-Palestine NGOs has been gathered in a subsection of ISGP's '"Liberal CIA": Immigration' article. Information is here to be found as well on Israel's Meretz Party, which, ironically, just after studying it here on ISGP, lost all of its 6 seats in parliament in the 2022 Israeli elections, after having had a presence here at parliament for decades in one form or another, from Mapam to Yachad.
In any case, very strange, yet very predictable, is that Meretz, as the leading "far left" party of Israel is focused on LGBTQ, feminism, Arab minority rights and environmentalism. The leader of Meretz since 2019 is the gay Nitzan Horowitz, a board member of the Association for Civil Rights in Israel, financed by the Soros and Ford foundations, their New Israel Fund, and the European Union. His predecessor over 2018-2019, Zandberg, is a vegan who has a child with her partner Uri Zaki, a former executive director of B'T Selem USA. Meretz' head from 2012 to 2018, Zehava Gal-On, worked as founding executive secretary for B'T Selem. Meretz head from 2008 to 2012 was Haim Oron, one of the founders of the EU and Soros-funded Peace Now NGO, which for decades has ran a "Settlement Watch".
This, of course, is indicative - we could say proof - that Israel's "left-wing" political process, similar to countries in the West, has always been controlled by the globalist movement - through the "liberal CIA" network.
Israel's right-wing saves the country - for now
So why is Israel an "apartheid" state? With Palestinians delegated to enclaves on Gaza, the West Bank and foreign countries? With walls between them and the Jews? Why is Israel not rapidly turning into a Third World ghetto through relentless immigration from Africa? Similar to the West? The answer here is that Israeli politics for decades has been dominated by Likud party right wingers. Examples of these right-wing Israeli prime ministers include:
- 1977-1983: Menachem Begin, with Ariel Sharon as his defense minister (1981-1983).
- 1983–1984, 1986–1992: Yitzhak Shamir.
- 1996-1999: Benjamin Netanyahu, with Ariel Sharon as his foreign minister (1998-1999).
- 2001-2006: Ariel Sharon, with Benjamin Netanyahu as his foreign minister (2002–2003) and finance minister (2003–2005).
- 2006-2009: Ehud Olmert.
- 2009-2021, 2022-: Benjamin Netanyahu.
Another prime minister, the Davos frequenter Shimon Peres (1977, 1984-1986, 1995-1996; and foreign minister 1986-1988, 1992-1995, 2001-2002), is generally seen as a "dove" and talker of "peace". In reality though he always backed down, willingly or unwillingly, to pressure from Israel's right-wing, whether it involves the colonization/settlement program or the release of Palestine terrorism-tied leaders as Marwan Barghouti. Prime minister Naftali Bennett for 2021-2022, in no small part due to public pressure, also did not show any inclination to aid the Palestinian cause in any way.
Likud under Ariel Sharon and Benjamin Netanyahu engaged in the building of walls to protect Jews from terrorist attacks, as well as immigrants streaming into the country across the Sinai desert, guided by ruthless traffickers. Both types of walls have proved to be extremely effective. African immigrants came in by 15,000 to over 20,000 a year by 2012, overwhelming aid groups in southern cities as Tel Aviv and greatly threatening Israel's Jewish identity. 73 After a fence was finished in 2013, this number essentially dropped to zero. Whatever individual groups tried to climb the fence, would be intercepted by Israeli soldiers. 74
Simmilarly, the finishing of the walls resulted in a huge decline in terrorist attacks, especially large bombings and shootings at bus stations, busses, malls and night clubs after the walls blocking of the West Bank were finished 75, something that the West's Israel-criticizing media either is quiet about, or begrudgingly acknowledges under their breath. 76 The fact that the original walls had to be fortified with "thick concrete wall going dozens of meters underground and lined with sensors meant to pick up any digging activity" 77, with guards having to be replaced with automatic machine guns to prevent them being targeted by Palestinian snipers, shows just how necessary these measures were. Sympathize with it or not, Palestine terrorists have been willing to do just about anything to kill a handful of Jewish citizens and soldiers. By 2015 most attacks were "spontaneous and opportunistic", generally by making use of kitchen knives and using cars to ram Israeli citizens 78 - which, despite being terrible, is preferable over the old situation of large bombings and mass shootings.
We've seen that Israel's "left" is fully tied in with the globalist agenda. So, is Israel's conservative right really independent? That doesn't really appear to be the case either. As should be clear from his biography in ISGP's "conservative CIA" article, Benjamin Netanyahu, a protege of Shamir's U.S. ambassador and defense minister Moshe Arens, developed deep ties to America's "conservative CIA" network through the Jonathan Institute he helped found in 1978, followed in 1983-1986 with friendships involving U.S. secretary of state George Shultz, the top right-wing Rockefeller globalist who helped reform the Israeli economy in 1985-1987 along the neoliberal guidelines set out by his mentor Milton Friedman; the leaders of the Chabad sect, AIPAC, CPMAJO and the ADL; and globalist Jewish billionaires as Ronald Lauder, Mortimer Zuckerman and Henry Kravis, as well as Senator Joe Lieberman. These are Superclass Index individuals - some with deep Bilderberg and and Trilateal Commission ties - and Netanyahu had them in his corner for over a decade before becoming prime minister.
Likely more than any past Israeli leader, Netanyahu is a product of U.S.-based conservative, globalist and Jewish forces. For his 1988 Knesset election he was surrounded by American, Australian and Jewish big business interests providing with with an apartment, a car with a driver and an air conditioned RV. After his election, he became a deputy defense minister to his long-time mentor Moshe Arens, who left government in 1992 to head Shaul Eisenberg's Israel Corporation. Looking at Netanyahu's history at Sayeret Metkal, his U.S. state department and ultraright CIA-, MI6 and Mossad ties through the Jonathan Institute, his connection to Arens, and his eventual close association with General Ariel Sharon, and it should be clear that Netanyahu and Sharon ended up somewhere at the nexus of all kinds of questionable joint CIA-MI6-Mossad operations as well.
Netanyahu's researcher and ghostwriter for his 1993 book 'A Place Among the Nations' was his aide Yoram Hazony. In 1994 Hazony set up the conservative Shalem Center think tank, supported over the years by the likes of Ronald Lauder, Roger Hertog, the notorious neocon Project for the New American Century (PNAC) founder William Kristol. By the Trump years in the late 2010s, he was to be found at the John Templeton Foundation and defending "alt right" terms as "cultural Marxism". In 2019 he was founding chair of the conservative Edmund Burke Foundation, together with Christopher DeMuth, a past president of the American Enterprise Institute involved in all kinds of Christian conservative NGOs.
Looking at all these interests surrounding Netanyahu, it may not be too surprising that Netanyahu:
- is part of the international "alt right" alliance, as much as the overlapping neocon alliance, with that maintaining rather close ties to the "soft fascist", "soft anti-Jewish" Viktor Orban. 79
- has embraced neoliberal economic policies as dictated by Milton Friedman, the old "Chicago School" mentor and lifelong friend of George Shultz, and has attended events in the U.S. with Friedman. 80
- similar to his Likud allies around him 81, has consistently been referring to "liberal CIA" foundations involved in financing the Palestinian cause in his own country - such Ford, Rockefeller and Soros - as "left wing", never exposing their globalist origin. 82
Netanyahu's son, Yair, is among the most outspoken on the subject in Israel, attacking the Soros-, Rockefeller Brothers Fund- and New Israel Fund-funded "dovish" Molad think tank as belonging to "despicable and vile leftists", while, in a Hebrew pun, referring to the New Israel Fund as the "Foundation for the Destruction of Israel". 83 In fact, Yair, actually has used the term "global elite", in this case in speeches given in Victor Orban's Hungary 84, but portrays this "global elite" as being "leftist", adding that "the right represents actual democracy." 85 This is no different from John Birch Society authors referring to the CFR and Bilderberg as "liberal lefty communist" organizations throughout the Cold War.
- There's also a habit of Netanyahu and his governments to structurally refer to Third World immigrants as "infiltrators" 86, which seems somewhat unnesssary to use and definitely is quite polarizing.
It should be clear that all these years Netanyahu has been a representative of the international "conservative establishment" in Israel - which is just controlled opposition. He's not an independent player at all. Some may go, "What does it matter? He protects Israel and the Jews and that is what matters." For now, definitely, but "conservative CIA", and any conservative establishment tied to it, has an eternal penchant it appears to try and instate ultraright, big business-dominated military dictatorships. That is what Netanyahu has been accused of doing. 87 While a major part of that is "left wing" (globalist) propaganda, big busines monopolies surrounding a dictator, complete with death squads and torture centers for dissidents, is likely the future of Israel if Netanyahu's power goes unrestrained. That in turn will fuel "the left", of course, with its own ultimately extremist agendas. It's just the way the globalist game on Earth is played.
We could analyze the Zionist establishment more, but let's keep it at this for now.
Below is a copy-paste of a section from ISGP's old introduction article discussing the three- and four establishment model. This section will be reread and reviewed again by this author at a later date.
Based on the liberal and conservative old boy networks that slowly were unearthed during years-long studies into various NGOs, seeing how small inner circles within these networks have been making overtures to one another, while also noticing that the same men show up again and again in virtually every (alleged) conspiracy that ever was, an attempt was made to produce a new political model that would explain the existence of elite networks, their involvement in major conspiracies, and how these conspiracies can successfully be covered up. The resulting model has been working pretty much flawlessly since it was first development in 2011, with crucial "liberal CIA" and "alt-right" controlled opposition additions made since 2016. The model has been labeled ISGP's "Four Establishment Model" and divides the supranational NGO network of the superclass and the national elements they influence in the following manner:
- Liberal Establishment (CIA and State Department)
- Conservative Establishment (CIA and Pentagon)
- Vatican-Paneuropa network (Opus Dei and Knights of Malta)
- Zionist Establishment (Israel and its worldwide communities and U.S. Lobby)
The four-establishment model in four pictures:
Picture 1: Henry Kissinger and David Rockefeller: The only two persons connected to every aspect of the international liberal establishment: political, economic, sustainable development and national security. The State Department has been their own private playground, although they certainly also have been friends with more than a few CIA directors. The Anglo-American Pilgrims Society is key in understanding this establishment.
Picture 2: Ted Shackley: One of the top CIA officers who sat on top of the McCarthyite / conservative / defense / Pentagon / military establishment and who used to work as a key CIA station chief for CIA directors Allen Dulles, John McCone and Richard Helms, three close David Rockefeller friends. Shackley also acted as CIA deputy director of operations under George H. W. Bush, with whom he also was very close.
As head of JM/WAVE in the early 1960s, Shackley is the most likely person to have ran the operation to kill John F. Kennedy with cover from CIA deputy director of operations Richard Helms, CIA director John McCone (Bechtel partner) and vice president LBJ (another good David Rockefeller friend). As for JFK, the Zionists loathed him for trying to force inspections of Dimona and the Vatican-Paneuropa network surrounding Otto von Habsburg - as well as all the afore-mentioned individuals - didn't particularly appreciate JFK's support for socialism in Italy and other countries.
Shackley and the CIA is not exactly the personification of the military ultraright, but the facts is that Shackley largely ran Le Cercle from the late 1970s until his death in 2002 while CIA brothers in arms as James Angleton, Ray Cline and General John Singlaub were deeply involved in the American Security Council. Ultimately it appears the Cold War McCartyites were largely managed by the conservative wing of the CIA.
Picture 3: Lord Jacob Rothschild: Closely allied with David Rockefeller and Henry Kissinger, but at the same time the family is closely linked to the Israeli leadership, Zionist movements internationally and Russian oligarchs as Mikhail Khodorkovsky. There's also a definite tie between the Mossad and various Russian mobs.
Rothschild family members appear to have limited but key ties to the U.S. national security state. Examples you say? Baron Edmond de Rothschild at CSIS (1980s-early 1990s), the chairman of Le Cercle being a Rothschild employee, Jacob Rothschild at the Blackstone Group (both linked to 9/11), Kissinger and Rothschild support for Senator John McCain (WACL/ASC background and of the book Debunking 9/11 Myths), the Rothschilds taking a majority stake in elite CIA-front Diligence LLC, the partner of hyper-controversial Russian military intelligence (GRU) firm Far West (linked to managing international terrorism and the drug trade), along with Halliburton; and James Rothschild at Washington D.C.'s Monument Capital Group with Thomas F. McLarty III (Kissinger McLarty), Frank Carlucci (CIA; Carlyle) and James Baker (State Department; Carlyle).
Jacob Rothschild was an important business partner of two men deeply implicated in the Haut de la Garenne child abuse scandal, but basically all the people here have close indirect ties to such scandals.
Picture 4: Otto von Habsburg: Central player in the Vatican-Paneuropa network consisting of Opus Dei members and Knights of Malta from the early Cold War until the post-9/11 world. Allied with Shackley et al through the secretive Cercle group. Not particularly fond of Zionism. His network is equally, if not more so, linked to elite child abuse scandals as other establishments.
Okay, so what follows now is a point by point summary of each establishment individually: liberal, mixed religion conservative, Vatican-Paneuropa, and Zionist. I have created another, shorter summary in ISGP's FAQ.
- East Coast Establishment plus West Coast Establishment, globalist-oriented, mainly non-Catholic elements in Europe, and similar elements in Asia.
- Hollywood Jews - who have little to no (visible) affiliation with West Coast Zionist neocons and the Israel Lobby - are a major ally of the liberal establishment, especially the Democrat aspect.
- Centered around international banking, commerce, and diplomacy. One hundred percent committed to the globalization process in every possible way. Exercises political power to a large extent through hundreds of NGOs: from think tanks to annual conferences.
- The traditional "Big Three" foundations, Carnegie, Rockefeller and Ford, belong to this establishment, but are deeply involved to this day in financing "anti-establishment", "new left", "liberal CIA"-type activism, mainly to keep open the borders and quash dissent on the conspiracy front as well.
- Most key players in the world have been accepted at one point or another to the international advisory committee of JPMorgan Chase or the board of Kissinger Associates. Bechtel is at the core of the West Coast Establishment and closely linked to the Rockefellers and JPMorgan Chase, most recently through men as George Shultz and Riley Bechtel.
- Inner core in the United States: David Rockefeller and friends as Maurice Greenberg, Peter Peterson, John Whitehead, Warren Buffet, and Paul Volcker. Kissinger Associates people are always brought in as overseers and/or observers of CIA and neocon projects. Completely interlocked with the Rockefeller interests is the George Shultz/Bechtel/Bohemian Grove group on the West Coast. In England and France the Rothschilds are major allies. Other key figures, like Lord Roll, Lord Carrington, Etienne Davignon or Pehr Gyllenhammar have all been at Kissinger Associates. Most of the men mentioned here have belonged to the Anglo-American Pilgrims Society or otherwise the 1001 Club.
- Direct control of the following media outlets through a network of friends: New York Times, Washington Post, Newsweek, Time magazine, CBS, ABC, NBC and CNN. These companies are all owned by Pilgrims Society members or a few of their closest friends. In England The Times, the Financial Times and Reuters are among those linked to the Pilgrims.
- Complete State Department control through the Council on Foreign Relations and the social network of the Pilgrims Society. Right-wing (corporate fascist in the end), but diplomatic.
- Pro-containment (Kennan) and pro-detente (Kissinger) during the Cold War.
- Has been overwhelmingly anti-"preventive war", anti-"rollback" and anti-SDI (Star Wars) during the Cold War.
- Historically completely pro-Arab due to oil interests. Only supports a moderate foreign policy of Israel towards the Palestinians and other Arab neighbors.
- Pro-Afghanistan invasion in 2001, but mostly anti-Iraq invasion in 2003. Preferred containment of Saddam Hussein.
- Completely, one hundred percent Anglophile, even for the few intelligence-connected core players who have worked with radical Zionists, like James Woolsey, George Shultz, Alexander Haig, Paul Nitze, etc. The Pilgrims Society alone can easily prove this.
- One hundred percent committed to the theory of catastrophic global warming. Again, even for the handful of Anglophile, pro-Zionist conservatives as James Woolsey and George Shultz.
- Conspiracy outlets as the Disclosure Project and those related to it are controlled by this establishment and used to promote world peace, sustainable development and a Gaia-type United Nations religion to people considered the most susceptible to it - and in addition to keep SDI ("space-based weapons") from being revived. Daniel Sheehan, a close friend of the Rockefellers and many other Pilgrims Society members, has played a key role in this aspect of the globalization process. He had earlier been "unleashed" to help curb CIA influence in the Oval Office.
- Consists of the internationalist "Rockefeller Republican" wing in the Republican Party, as well as the Democratic Party, certainly by the time Jimmy Carter took office, making the Republican vs Democrat debate largely a non-issue. Favorite presidents: Eisenhower, Ford, Carter, Clinton and Obama. Nixon was turned on to Kissinger's detente politics, leaving conservatives, including Kissinger's old mentor, Fritz Kraemer, completely disillusioned with him. Bush 41 was also acceptable.
- The British Conservative Party - The Tories - is the party of the royalist ruling class in Great Britain that has historically been allied with the (liberal) Eastern Establishment in the United States. The Pilgrims Society is clear evidence of that. Some leading pro-E.U. conservatives go to Bilderberg, but the liberal establishment is also forced to work with non-establishment elements in the Labour and Liberal parties. Tony Blair joining the international advisory council of JPMorgan Chase in 2008 and even becoming chairman in 2010 is a good example of that. There's also traditionally been a ultra-right-wing within the conservative party which disagreed with detente and cooperated with the Conservative Establishment in the United States during the Cold War. Evidence of that can be seen in groups as Le Cercle.
- Some key names from Canada, a country belonging to the British Commonwealth, are the Bronfmans, the Desmarais family, Conrad Black of Hollinger, Maurice Strong and former prime minister Brian Mulroney. Black and Strong were members of the 1001 Club. Andre Desmarais and Brian Mulroney have served on the international council of JP Morgan Chase, while Mulroney could also be found at Blackstone, joining at the same time as Jacob Rothschild.
- In Japan the Liberal Establishment is allied with the Liberal Democratic Party (considered conservative), controlled from front to back by former Black Dragon Society terrorists and Yakuza elements released in December 1948 by MacArthur as part of a "Christmas amnesty" for rather obvious war criminals. One of the key ones, the billionaire Ryoichi Sasakawa, teamed up with Pilgrims as William Draper, Henry Kissinger and Angier Biddle Duke in the U.S.-Japan Foundation in 1980. Previous to that the Rockefeller group forged links with the old Mitsubishi zaibatsu when the Trilateral Commission was founded. These zaibatsu had been pushed aside by the Black Dragon Society and Dark Ocean Society groups in the run-up to World War II. Sasakawa's political ally in controlling the Liberal Democratic Party and the yakuza, Yoshio Kodama, had been a member of them. Both men allied themselves with the Moonie Cult against communism in the 1960s, with Kodama also becoming a CIA and Lockheed agent. Make no mistake, these men were deeply fascist and considered the leading "kuromaku" - powers behind the throne - in Japanese society.
- The 1001 Club is one group that shows the Liberal Establishment maintained close ties to Mobutu Sese Seko in the Congo, the Shah in Iran and Suharto in Indonesia.
The first that must be said is that Republicans are not necessarily conservative at all. They are just pretending to be that way for elections. Generally they still end up supporting all kinds of regional integration, open border and related globalist policies for big business reasons.
Secondly, the dominant neocon streak of the conservative movement also is not fully conservative at all. Key neocons also tend to be rather globalist-oriented, are involved in NGOs as Bilderberg, with the primary difference being a semi-clandestine pro-war, "Israel uber alles" mentality.
Certainly today a pure anti-Eastern Establishment conservative network influential enough to be labeled an "establishment" is tough to single out. Senator Barry Goldwater never was elected president, with supposedly conservative presidents as Nixon and Reagan recruiting Rockefeller men to key cabinet positions, especially the Department of State. Trump largely represents Barry Goldwater thinking - for which he is hated by the international media - but at the same time is a raging pro-Israel neocon and feautures all the characteristics of a controlled opposition asset, similar to his ally Alex Jones.
Despite these issues, a basic history and characteristics of Barry Goldwater conservatives and its neocon take-over/incarnation reads as follows:
- Centered around the Pentagon, with the CIA also containing a large conservative wing, especially at the operational level. However, much of the time CIA directorships were handed to right-wing Eastern Establishmentarians: General Walter Beldell Smith, Allen Dulles, his Bechtel-allied protege John McCone and Richard Helms - just to name a few examples from the 1940s to the 1970s. Heck, William Colby, George H. W. Bush and really even William Casey all fall into the same category. Still, the CIA has employed large networks of militant conservatives for operations.
- Old guard conservatives grew out an alliance between General Douglas MacArthur's notoriously fascist cronies, generals Pedro del Valle, Bonner Fellers, Charles Willoughby, Albert Wedemeyer, George Stratemeyer and Robert Wood. They were backed by H.L. Hunt, Clint Murchison and Sid Richardson. FBI director J. Edgar Hoover was an ally. Together they attacked President Dwight Eisenhower, a former Pilgrims Society executive and solid Rockefeller Republican, and the Eastern Establishment for being too soft on communism. Among the groups these supporters of MacArthur ran during the Eisenhower years were the National Military Industrial Conferences, hence Eisenhower's expression "Military-Industrial Complex", although he also termed it the "military establishment" and "defense establishment" in the same speech.
- This group founded the John Birch Society and even the highly anti-Jewish Liberty Lobby (which included General Stratemeyer and General del Valle), responsible today for 95 percent of people's anti-establishment theories, including anti-United Nations, anti-Kissinger and anti-Rockefeller propaganda.
- Undiplomatic. ultra-right-wing McCarthyites and Christian conservatives from different denominations. A combination of the isolationist old right, the interventionist new right, as well as the religious right (Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell, etc.). Today's much vilified "alt-right" movement is nothing more than a combination and remnant of these three conservative movements.
- Allied with the Vatican-Paneuropa network in Europe, consisting of Opus Dei and the Knights of Malta.
- Teamed up with South Korean interests, including the MacArthur-released Sun Myung Moon and his Moonie Cult.
- Began working with the Israel Lobby in the United States in the 1970s, forming the neocons.
- Anti-containment, anti-detente and pro-SDI (Star Wars) during the Cold War. Richard Perle (Le Cercle), who was working for Senator Henry Jackson and basically elements in the CIA, was the leader of the anti-detente campaign. General Daniel Graham (American Security Council) was head of the pro-SDI lobby.
- Anti-United Nations and anti-global warming theories.
- Consists of intelligence assets and the (often fringe) ultra-right-wing of the Republican Party, as well as a handful of hawks from the Democratic Party. Important examples of this latter case are Senator Henry Jackson, from whose office sprang a small army of leading neocons; "Good Time" Charlie Wilson, also nicknamed "the Israeli commando", and two co-chairman of the American Security Council: William V. Chappell, Jr. and Senator J. Bennett Johnston.
- Some favorite presidential candidates: Senator Robert Taft, General Douglas MacArthur, George Wallace, Barry Goldwater and Nixon before he was turned on to the policy of detente by Kissinger and Rockefeller. Only when Reagan was elected, did the conservative establishment have the president they really wanted. A favorable election again happened in 2000 when George W. Bush moved into the White House, flanked by the neocons. A later favorite of the conservative establishment has been Rudolph Giuliani, former mayor of New York City, with McCain being acceptable - but primarily being favored by the "liberal" establishment.
- Formed action groups to circumvent the State Department's monopoly on international diplomacy, like the International Security Council, funded by the Moonie Cult. Also tried to infiltrate the State Department, as was attempted during the Reagan years with Perle's Madison Group.
- Key "insider" groups: the World Anti-Communist League, the American Security Council, its post-Cold War incarnation, the Center for Security Policy and Le Cercle for Vatican-Paneuropa relations.
- Seems to be have been controlled by the CIA at the very top, because MacArthur's generals and persons as Curtis LeMay and other confrontationist "Project Control" supporters at the American Security Council were subordinate to less radical CIA officers they shared their board with: Richard Bissell, James Angleton, Ray Cline, Vernon Walters, William Colby (Le Cercle), William Casey (Le Cercle), Ted Shackley (Le Cercle). These officers in turn worked closely with Allen Dulles, Richard Helms, Frank Carlucci, Donald Gregg, Robert Gates and George H. W. Bush.
- A key person in turning the conservative establishment neocon has been Senator Henry Jackson, who, back in 1973, worked with Ted Shackley and other CIA officers in covering up CIA abuses investigated by the Church Committee. Jackson helped establish the America-Israeli Friendship League in 1971 (with Nelson Rockefeller) and the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (Cheney, Perle, Feith, Woolsey, etc.) in 1973. He also participated in the CIA-MI6-Mossad Jonathan Conferences. In addition to this it was he who ran a Zionist fifth column in his Senate office, from which sprang names as Richard Perle, Edward Luttwak (Perle's roommate at the LSE), Paul Wolfowitz, Douglas Feith, Elliott Abrams, Richard Pipes and Frank Gaffney, the latter the founder of the Center for Security Policy in 1988, a pro-Zionist, post Cold War continuation of the American Security Council.
- The individuals the American Security Council liaised with during the Cold War shows how ruthless the persons of this establishment: Roberto Alejos Arzu (tied to an international child abuse ring), Colonel Enrique Bermudez (controlled Danilo Blandon, who started the famous CIA crack cocaine epidemic in the U.S. by selling his cocaine to Ricky Ross), Roberto D'Aubuisson, Stedman Fagoth and Mario Sandoval were among the worst CIA-linked death squad leaders, sometimes also implicated in large scale child or cocaine trafficking. In Africa relations were maintained with Jonas Savimbi of UNITA, who is known to have thrown at least several families in bonfires, and General Christoffel van der Westhuizen, who ordered assassinations on anti-apartheid black ANC leaders and later on was South Africa's mastermind behind the mysterious "third force" that used terrorism and propaganda to try and create a civil war among blacks. Le Cercle had similar associations.
- Furthermore, the American Security Council had several prominent officers who were directors of Wackenhut, the enigmatic private security firm with its "rumored" CIA links. In contrast to Bechtel, Wackenhut forged no visible links with the Eastern Establishment. Early members were McCarthyites and MacArthur supporters. Cheri Seymour in The Last Circle found evidence that Wackenhut had been involved in highly secret bacteriological warfare research and suspected - like I am also inclined to do - a connection with MacArthur's release of Unit 731 scientists at the end of World War II. Having seen Wackenhut turn up in close proximity of Belgian Dutroux scandal (closely linked to MacArthur II) and underground fascist armies, I suspect we haven't even touched the surface yet of some of the projects of this company.
- Also at the American Security Council could be found the long-time chairman of Air America and Air Asia, Admiral Felix B. Stump, airlines used by the CIA for drug trafficking. In 1975, three years after Stump had died, Air Asia was bought by the secretive high technology firm E-Systems, also linked to drug trafficking, as well as a number of suspicious deaths. Former CIA director William Raborn, also a director of Wackenhut, served on the board of E-Systems from 1970 until his death in 1990. E-Systems was bought by Raytheon in 1995. Since 1998 former CIA director John M. Deutch has been serving on the board of that company. Deutch may not be entirely disconnected from the events of 9/11.
- All in all, it seems that these CIA officers linked to the conservative defense establishment have been playing second fiddle to the State Department and the liberal establishment. Nixon brought in Rockefeller friend and long-time Pilgrim and Bilderberg overseer Henry Kissinger to run his State Department and National Security Council.
With both the Reagan and George W. Bush administrations it was George Shultz, a right-wing Rockefeller and Bechtel man, who formed the counterweight to these conservative establishments. During the Reagan administration it were secretary of state George Shultz, a right-wing Rockefeller and Bechtel man; undersecretary of state Whitehead, a close friend of David Rockefeller, and defense secretary and Bechtel employee Caspar Weinberger - all three later Pilgrims Society members - who used their media network to allow Iran-Contra to be exposed. They even had their globalist buddy Daniel Sheehan go after the drugs-for-arms network of Ted Shackley, complete with the usual disinformation.
During the vetting of George W. Bush for president in 1998, George Shultz sent in Condoleezza Rice, Bush's future secretary of state, who had been Shultz's protege at Stanford, the Hoover Institution, Chevron, JPMorgan Chase, Transamerica and the Charles Schwab Corporation.
- Catholic European branch of the conservative establishment which had considerable overlap with the American Security Council and completely supported the ASC's anti-detente and pro-SDI policy.
- Ultra-right-wing. Knights of Malta and Opus Dei-dominated network.
- Key founder of many groups has been Otto von Habsburg, the last crown prince of the Vatican-allied Austro Hungarian Empire. Prince Hans Adam II von Liechtenstein, a relative of the Habsburg, is another key player in Europe. Prince Miguel de Bourbon has been another member with long-standing connections to U.S. intelligence.
- Its primary interest has been the resurrection of the Holy Roman Empire by manipulating the European Union, although this agenda has met with stiff resistance from the Liberal Establishment.
- Le Cercle is the most secretive and highest level group in this network. It works with the CIA, MI6 and intelligence services of mainland Europe and Saudi Arabia. In the past it worked with apartheid governments in Africa and fascist regimes as Franco and Pinochet. Members have overseen underground fascist armies in Europe that were used for false-flag terrorism, assassination, drug running, arms smuggling and the protection of high-level child abuse networks. The primary contact points in the United States of Le Cercle have been the Heritage Foundation and the CIA. Ted Shackley has been a key contact of Le Cercle since the early 1980s until his death in 2002. He worked together with Richard Perle and Britain's aristocratic super spook Julian Amery, who moved in aristocratic circles involving the Rothschilds, the Cecils (also of Le Cercle) and active and retired prime ministers.
- Notoriously anti-Jewish (and apparently anti-black), as Otto von Habsburg's somewhat ridiculous November 2002 statement to the Austrian weekly Zur Zeit made perfectly clear: "The Pentagon is today a Jewish institution. On the other hand, the blacks are in the State Department: for instance, Colin Powell or especially Condoleezza Rice. It is an internal conflict between hawks and doves. Currently, the Anglo-Saxons, that's to say the white Americans, are playing a relatively minor role." Unsurprisingly, only a small handful of Jewish neocons were welcome to visit Le Cercle, at least during most of the Cold War when Otto von Habsburg's influence on the group was the greatest.
- We're not talking here about close to 75% of U.S. Jews who still vote Democrat / globalist, and thus - interestingly - are in favor of massive Third World immigration, including Islamic. Hollywood and entertainment industry Jews are relatively little concerned with Israel's national security and are pretty much completely onboard with the liberal globalist establishment.
- Built primarily around radical Jewish Zionists, not just American neoconservatives, but also the Israelis. For a list of individual groups and those involved, go here.
- Consists of Israel, Jewish communities around the world and the Israel Lobby in the United States. It's a very close-knit and survivalist community that is highly politically organized and, despite not being backed by many elite Jews, still has a lot of money available.
- Some key names who have worked closely with Israel and/or the Mossad: Bronfman, Rothschild, Oppenheimer, Maurice Tempelsman, Felix Przedborski, Bruce Rappaport, Edmond Safra, Max Fisher, Tibor Rosenbaum, Louis Bloomfield, Michael Cherney and John Loftus. Those with Israeli nationality tied to illegal operations include Menachem Begin, Ariel Sharon, Benjamin Netanyahu, Isser Harel, Shaul Eisenberg, Al Schwimmer, Yaakov Nimrodi, Rafi Eitan, Efraim Poran, Abrahim Shavit, Yair Klein, David Kimche, Micha Harari and others.
- Ashkenazi Jews living in the U.S. and Europe have the highest genetic IQ of any race, making it relatively easy for them to reach the top of society, no matter where they live. It is not hard to see that this causes friction when too many Jews live in a foreign society. The United States only consists of 2.2% Jews, but it is widely known that they have far above average, sometimes even dominant, influence in entertainment, banking, law, IT, politics and science. Quite similar to how blacks are vastly overrepresented in sports - where Jews happen to be virtually absent.
- The Mossad seems to operate in just about all Jewish communities around the world and certainly helped set up Israel's "triangle of influence" in the United States in cooperation with AIPAC and CPMAJO. It became so powerful because the Jewish people have a direct and continuing interest in being politically active, have the highest average IQ in the world, follow community leaders, and vote in greater numbers than other ethnic groups.
- Began to work with conservative networks in the 1970s, forming the neoconservatives. Before that largely ignored, as it has always been by the liberal establishment and its pro-Arab policies.
- U.S. mafia kingpin Meyer Lansky was a Zionist. Jimmy Hoffa even more so. Top elitist Lester Crown, another Zionist and patron of the career of Barack and Michele Obama, also has a history linking back to these mafia circles, as does billionaire financier Michael Steinhardt and the Bronfmans, which, uniquely, are both globalist and neocon. Individuals as Bronfman, Crown and Steinhardt always are in close touch with Israeli leaders.
- Back in the 1990s and 2000s Bronfman, Steinhardt and Crown also were members of the secretive and politically very influential Mega Group, founded by the Bronfmans and billionaire Leslie Wexner, the latter a patron of billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. The Bronfmans, Steinhardt and other Mega Group billionaires put millions in the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies, set up right after 9/11 and stacked with neocon extremists as former CIA director James Woolsey, former FBI director Louis Freeh, Richard Perle, Michael Ledeen, Steve Forbes, and others.
- The leaders of the powerful Solntsevskaya mafia in Russia, Sergei Mikhailov and the Averin brothers, and their ally Semion Mogilevich, all had secondary Israeli passports. Powerful Zionist oligarchs as Pyotr Aven and Mikhail Fridman of Alfa Group have been considered allies of Solntsevskaya, but there were also influential non-Zionist elements, like Moscow mayor Yuri Luzhkov and Sistema chairman Vladimir Yevtushenkov. Senator Henry Jackson, a mentor to half a dozen influential neoconservatives, created much of the international aspect of the Zionist mafia by linking trade concessions with Jewish emigration from Russia. This led to Russia emptying its jails of many of the worst Jewish criminals and sending them to the West. There's no evidence the Zionist establishment really cared about this, as the Russian IMF scandal and other affairs demonstrate. It's an almost openly criminal network that protects itself by labeling every critic an anti-semite.
- Mafia-connected Jewish-Russian oligarch Michael Cherney has been working with powerful neocons as Richard Perle, Daniel Pipes, and Frank Gaffney, as well as former CIA directors James Woolsey and John Deutch in private groups as the Intelligence Summit and Jerusalem Summit. Senior Mossad officers have also taken part in these groups.
- Bizarrely, the website of Michael Cherney's Intelligence Summit has been transformed into a simplistic but extreme conspiracy outlet with categories on the site as "Jihad dog killing", "Muslim cannibalism", "Islamic Gangs", "Killing Christians", and "Ukraine Nazi coup". This is mixed in with conspiracy categories as "Illuminati", "FED bank", "CFR", "Club of Rome", "Committee of 300", "Knights of Malta", "Jesuit spy", and "Jesuit pope". Many articles equate the pope with Satan himself. Guess we now know where a lot of this online conspiracy material comes from: the Mossad and CIA.
- Besides Solntsevskaya, various Russian oligarchs and mafia bosses have worked in close cooperation with Israel, as they are Jewish. The Mossad, CIA and MI6 seem to have been making good use of this asset against communist and nationalist Russian elements. Yeltsin's key neoliberal economic advisors, Zionists Yegor Gaidar and Anatoly Chubais, were in contact with western establishment circles since 1988.
- Oligarchs Boris Berezovsky and Badri Patarkatsishvili, close to Yeltsin, long-time patrons of Putin, and manipulators of the Chechen conflict, were neighbors of none other than "Nebula" leader Felix Przedborski, reportedly an enormously powerful mafia boss/oligarch reportedly protected by a team of retired Mossad agents who were also training Columbian drug cartels.
- The Mossad first became allied with James Angleton and, after his ouster from the CIA, with Ted Shackley's CIA group. Both Shackley and the Mossad have been accused of drug running, arms smuggling, money laundering, assassination, the plotting of coups and seem to be involved, along with the previous establishments, in the protection of sadistic child abuse networks: see the Rothschild-linked Jersey Island scandal and the ASCO factory of Beyond Dutroux.
- June 1, 1992, minneapolisfed.org, 'Interview with Milton Friedman'.
- Sep. 13, 1970, Milton Friedman for the New York Times, 'The Social Responsibility of Business is to Increase its Profits'.
- 1945, Friedrich Hayek, 'The Road to Serfdom', condensed version of the Reader's Digest'. The pamphlet and book trash all forms of socialism as much as communism, with the pamphlet distributed by General Motors.
- 2002, David Rockefeller, 'Memoirs', pp. 81-88
- Jan. 25, 1990, NY Times, 'Chronicle'.
- May 17, 2015 YouTube upload by 'David Hoffman', '1979 - Herman Kahn Looks At America - Outrageous'.
- Search ISGP's CIA drugs article for "buckley" to find the photo.
- 1991, Trilateral Commission publication, 'Beyond Interdependence: The Meshing of the World's Economy and the Earth's Ecology' - the foreword written by David Rockefeller and the intro by Maurice Strong - suggested that "the 1992 Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro would likely be the last chance this century for leaders and decision-makers to seriously address and arrest the accelerating environmental threats to economic development, national security, and human survival."
- earthcharter.org/about-the-earth-charter/history/ (accessed: Aug 12, 2023): "In the pictures: Some of the members of the Earth Charter Commission: Maurice [S.] ... Ruud [L.] ... Mikhail [G.], HRH Princess Basma Bint [T.], Steven [R.]... [Picture:] Jan [P.], Mikhail [G.], Ruud [L.], Maurice [S.] and Mohammed Sahnoun. First Earth Charter Workshop meeting, Peace Palace, The Hague, Netherlands, May 1995. ... On June 29, 2000, the Earth Charter Commission with the support of Queen [B.] of the Netherlands formally launched the Earth Charter at the Peace Palace in The Hague."
- July 1, 1990, Seattle Times, 'The Greening Of Ted Turner': "Turner pulled from his bookshelf a copy of Limits to Growth. ... He pondered those ideas until 1980. He then came across the Global 2000 Report, a study commissioned by the Carter administration, thus carrying more credibility with Turner. The Global 2000 Report not only echoed Limit to Growth's findings but cautioned that it underestimated its own."
- July 19, 2020, Bookriot.com, 'A Full List Of Bill Gates’s Book Recommendations From 2012 To 2020': "Summer 2012: ... Limits to Growth: The 30-Year Update by Donella Meadows."
- April 4, 1977, U.S. Senate, Subcommittee on Energy Conservation and Regulation of the Committee on Energy and Natural Resources, 'Status of Federal Energy Conservation Programs', p. 30 (pp. 31-33 list all the trustees and advisors).
- July/August 1983, Mother Jones, 'Their Will Be Done: Let the pope keep the kingdom and the glory — the CIA wants the power.'
- 1984, P. David Finks (a Catholic priest worked with Alinsky in creating the Rochester, NY community organization FIGHT), 'The Radical Vision of Saul Alinsky', p. 115.
- July/August 1983, Mother Jones, 'Their Will Be Done.'
- Sep. 8, 1972, Washington Post, 'Think Tank Party': "When the Rev. R. J. Henle began his presidency of Georgetown Univerity three years ago, students demanded he shut down the university's Center for Strategic and International Studies "because they thought it was supported by CIA funds, a tool of the military-industrial complex and because it was conservative and fascist," he said last night."
- Feb. 16, 2007, National Catholic Reporter, 'Opus Dei down to one top Vatican official; Benedict's ties to Communion and Liberation deepen'.
- vatican.va/content/francesco/en/messages/pont-messages/2014/documents/papa-francesco_20140117_messaggio-wef-davos.html (accessed: July 30, 2023).
- popularmovements.org/about/ (accessed: July 30, 2023): "An initiative of Pope Francis, the World Meeting of Popular Movements’ (WMPM) purpose is to create an “encounter” between Church leadership and grassroots organizations...".
- Feb. 17, 2017, Catholic News Agency (CNA.com), 'Pope Francis encourages meeting of popular movements in California': "The PICO network was a recipient of part of a $650,000 grant from George Soros' Open Society Foundations. Documents from the foundations posted to DCLeaks.com claimed the grant was part of a strategy to use Pope Francis' U.S. visit to shift the priorities of the Catholic Church in the United States "to be a voice on behalf of the poor and communities of color."
- Sep. 1, 2016, Catholic News Agency (CNA.com), 'Soros money tried to exploit Pope's US visit to influence 2016 elections'.
- Jan. 2, 2017, ktfnews.com (Keep the Faith News), 'Fortune Time Global Forum Meets Pope at the Vatican'.
- April 16, 2016, ABC, 'Europe migrant crisis: Pope Francis flies 12 Syrian refugees to Rome after Lesbos visit'; Dec. 6, 2019, American Magazine: The Jesuit Review, 'Pope Francis welcomes refugees to a new life in Italy'; Sep. 15, 2021, National Catholic Reporter, 'Pope calls on world to welcome refugees and immigrants'; Dec. 5, 2021, ABC, 'Pope Francis returns to Greek island of Lesbos, describing global indifference to migrants as the 'shipwreck of civilisation''.
- Oct. 30, 2020, Vanity Fair, 'Deep State, Deep Church: How QAnon and Trumpism Have Infected the Catholic Church'.
- Dec. 8, 2020, Yahoo News, 'Pope Francis is backing a new movement to redefine capitalism as a force for good': "The founding members of the Coalition for Inclusive Capitalism with the Vatican comprises large corporations like Bank of America, BP, Estée Lauder, EY, Johnson & Johnson, Mastercard, Merck, Salesforce, and Visa. It also includes grant-giving bodies like the Ford Foundation and the Rockefeller Foundation,government bodies, and the International Trade Union Confederation, the world’s largest workers’ rights group."
- inclusivecapitalism.com/about/ (accessed: Sep. 22, 2022; still contains the photo of founding members with the pope).
- vatican.va/content/francesco/en/ encyclicals/documents/papa-francesco_20150524_enciclica-laudato-si.html (accessed: July 30, 2023; original: May 24, 2015).
- inclusivecapitalism.com/news-insights/lynn-forester-de-rothschild-on-launching-the-council/ (accessed: July 30, 2023; original: Sep. 14, 2021).
- July 27, 2022, AP, 'Pope in headdress stirs deep emotions in Indian Country'.
- July 28, 2022, Voice of America, 'Indigenous North Americans Speak Out on Papal Apology'.
- Oct. 19, 2022, Forbes, 'How The Galileo Foundation Brought Together Leading Philanthropists For The First Faith And Philanthropy Summit'.
- July 7, 2023, eurasiareview.com sourcing the Catholic News Agency (CNA), 'Pope Francis Hosts Bill Clinton, Foundation Head Alex Soros '.
- Jan. 7, 2011, Jerusalem Post, 'Column One: Agents of influence'.
- Dec. 8, 2016, Times of Israel, 'The Rockefeller BDS empire, the New Israel Fund and campus anti-Semitism'.
- March 27, 2016, New York Daily News, 'Promoting peace or assaulting Israel? The Rockefeller Brothers Fund supports groups that encourage or participate in the BDS movement'.
- Jan. 7, 2011, Jerusalem Post, 'Column One: Agents of influence: The time has come to determine just how “Israeli” these organizations that form such a big part of the int'l political war against Israel are.'; August 15, 2016, Times of Israel, 'Soros email hack reveals plans to fight 'racist' Israeli policies'.
- Jan. 7, 2011, Jerusalem Post, 'Column One: Agents of influence'.
- Ibid.; April 6, 2011, Forward, 'Ford Foundation, Big Funder of Israeli NGOs, Pulling Out'.
- Jan. 7, 2011, Jerusalem Post, 'Column One: Agents of influence'.
- July 10, 2013, Times of Israel, 'Left’s sweeping opposition to NGO bill may prove counterproductive'.
- July 12, 2016, The Guardian, 'Israel passes law to force NGOs to reveal foreign funding'.
- June 2, 2023, Times of Israel, 'Likud bill targeting NGOs that receive foreign funding is ‘dead’ – senior US official'.
- Oct. 20, 2017, Times of Israel, 'Holland’s new deputy foreign minister called Netanyahu a racist demagogue; Sigrid Kaag, who is married to a senior PLO official, will head up aid efforts, including in the West Bank'.
- eerstekamer.nl/bijlage/ 20171103/cv_sigrid_kaag/ document3/f=/vkj0jtfe7pwf.pdf (accessed: May 4, 2023; biography on Dutch Senate website): "1985: BA Midden-Oostenstudies aan de Amerikaanse Universiteit in Cairo. 1987: Master of Philosophy Internationale Betrekkingen aan St. Anthony’s College, Universiteit van Oxford. 1990: Leergang Internationale Betrekkingen aan instituut Clingendael.... Shell ... UNRWA ...UNICEF..."
- *) Sep. 15, 2015, Clingendael.org, 'Sigrid Kaag opent 70e Leergang Buitenlandse Betrekkingen [LBB]'.
*) May 7, 2020, Clingendael.org, 'COVID-19 webinar met Minister Kaag & Corona gezant Feike Sijbesma'.
- July 13, 2023, Reuters, 'Dutch Finance Minister Kaag to leave politics citing family concerns'.
- Feb. 7, 2014, NOS (Dutch national news agency), 'Aangifte tegen website Duisenberg': "Stopdebezetting.com is de website van een stichting waarvan Gretta Duisenberg voorzitter is, de weduwe van de voormalige president van de Europese Bank Wim Duisenberg.
- Jan. 9, 2003, Volkskrant, 'Arafat geeft Gretta practig antwoord'.
- Dec. 14, 2004, SP.nl, 'Fenna Vergeer neemt petitie ‘Stop de Bezetting’ in ontvangst'.
- Jan. 27, 2010, BNNvara.nl (Joop - antifa lestist, yet mainstream), 'Duisenberg en Van Bommel niet vervolgd'.
- Feb. 10, 2014, Times of Israel, 'Complaint filed against Dutch group for 'Jews control Internet' article'.
- The article is still available here atm: scribd.com/document/237015297/The-Jewish-Hand-Behind-Internet-Google-Facebook-Wikipedia-Yahoo-MySpace-eBay (accessed: Aug. 15, 2023)
- Oct. 11 and 19, 2010 emails to this author from G. van Leemput, a foreign affairs and defense aide to Dutch Socialist Party Senator (1995-1998) and Congressman (1998-2014) Jan de Wit. See ISGP's intro article for a translated citation.
- Jan. 27, 2010, BNNvara.nl (Joop - antifa lestist, yet mainstream), 'Duisenberg en Van Bommel niet vervolgd'.
- rightsforum.org (accessed: Aug. 14, 2023): "...komt op voor de rechten van de Palestijnen. Oproep aan de Nederlandse politiek: geen militaire samenwerking met Israël! Teken de petitie."
- Ibid. [News section:] 10 augustus 2023 'Joods terrorisme' / Geweld van Israëlische kolonisten tegen Palestijnen bereikt recordhoogte [etc.]"
- rightsforum.org/raad-van-advies (advisory board; accessed: April 24, 2010, the first Webarchive): "Laurens Jan Brinkhorst ... Hans van den Broek ... Pieter Kooijmans ... Bert de Vries. Klaas de Vries..."; rightsforum.org/bestuur (advisory board; accessed: April 24, 2010, the first Webarchive): Dries van Agt.; rightsforum.org/en/board-and-advisory-council/: "[All the same names, plus:] Jan Pronk..."
- *) Aug. 6, 2015, Vanity Fair, 'Gigi Hadid, The Supermodel with Serious Social Media Chops: ... fascinating family connections...': "Her mother, Yolanda Foster [is] a Dutch model... Foster’s current husband, David Foster, was formerly married to Caitlyn—né Bruce—Jenner’s second wife, Linda, who came before Kris Jenner [the mother with Caithlyn/Bruce of Kendall and Kylie Jenner]. Does that make Gigi and Kendall Jenner ex-step-siblings-in-law? “Yes. Wait. I don’t know. We’re just best friends,” she says with a sigh."
*) June 18, 2017, InStyle, 'Bella Hadid Gets Candid About Modeling, Fame, and Being Super Hot': ""I met [Kendall] for the first time seven years ago [in 2010] over Twitter,” says Hadid. “That was before we started modeling; I was probably 14 or 15. We met up and had sushi, and now we’re best friends."" Note: if the author remembers correctly, the Hadid's did so becaue they were aware of the family connection.
- April 24, 1989, Washington Post, 'Who is Mohamed Hadid?': "Much of his financial clout has come from the Saar Foundation, a Herndon-based foundation with Saudi roots... The foundation is a 50-50 partner in many of Hadid's ventures. Hadid's closest friends and associates shake their heads about the rumors and air of mystery that seem to surround him... [He is backed by] no less a mainline firm than Morgan Stanley [as well as] Mitsubishi Bank Ltd.
- March 18, 2003, Wall Street Journal, 'List of Early al Qaeda Donors Points to Saudi Elite, Charities': "An account of ... a suspected al Qaeda front group contains a 1988 memorandum listing 20 Saudi financial backers of Mr bin Laden -- 'the Golden Chain,' as the bin Laden organization called it. ... It names billionaire bankers Saleh Kamel and Khalid bin Mahfouz, as well as the Al-Rajhi family, another banking family, and Mr. bin Laden's own brothers."
- July 23, 2003, Committee on Governmental Affairs, 'Terrorism Financing', Volume 4, pp. 83, 120: "Checks made out to well-known Hamas fronts from the corporate account of al-Rajhi Banking and Investment at [the Rockefeller's] Chase Manhattan Bank were also uncovered. ... In the U.S., funding of numerous charities by Suleiman Abdul Al-Aziz al-Rajhi [is tied to] terrorist finance company Al-Taqwa."
- Nov. 18, 2019 Instagram post of @linahadid: "I thought a lot about my grandfather, Anwar Hadid, who was a journalist for the Voice of America after being forced out of his homeland, Palestine, in 1948." Indisputable sources for this are hard to find.
- Oct. 18, 2016 Instagram post of @mohamedhadid: "[Caption to book picture:] My Great-Grand-Father (Daher al Omer) (Google), the King of Galilee and the Amir of Nazareth. 18 Century Palastine. Great reading."
- March 5, 2023 Instagram post of @mohamedhadid: "Missing my youngest daughter, Princess Of Nazareth, the Great great granddaughter of the ruler of Palestine in the 1700 Daher Al Omer and his sons that ruled Tabarias, Safad, Nazareth, Khalil, Haifa and the rest of the land of Galilee. Watch her this season with her sister @gigihadid on @netflix."
- Oct. 29, 2023, Nu.nl, 'Meer Israëlische troepen naar Gaza, volgens Hamas 'zware gevechten'
- June 12, 2011, Haaretz, 'Haaretz Announces: Leonid Nevzlin Acquires 20 Percent of Haaretz Shares'.
- Jan. 25, 2016, Times of Israel, 'Haaretz’s Owner Proves Paper Has an Anti-Israel Political Agenda'; Jan. 22, 2016, publisher Amos Shocken for Haaretz, 'Only International Pressure Will End Israeli Apartheid'.
- April 16, 2018, Tablet Magazine, 'Amos Schocken’s Schocking Racism: Haaretz’s publisher takes to Twitter to accuse a Mizrahi woman of swinging from trees'.
- April 20, 2012, Reuters, 'African migrants flood Israel after perilous treks'.
- Dec. 6, 2015, Times of Israel, 'Some 200 asylum seekers cross into Israel despite Sinai fence [but stopped by IDF soldiers]; Border barrier has reduced flow of African migrants from over 10,000 per year to a trickle in 2015'.
- jewishvirtuallibrary.org/casualties-in-suicide-and-other-bombing-attacks-in-israel-since-the-declaration-of-principles (accessed: July 15, 2023; listing of terrorist attacks from April 6, 1994 and Nov. 23, 2022.) It's possible to see that Palestinian attacks have dropped massively in frequency and effectiveness.
- July 14, 2014, Vox, 'This chart shows every person killed in the Israel-Palestine conflict since 2000': "The west bank walls and gaza withdrawal reduce israeli deaths...".
- Aug. 27, 2014, Times of Israel, 'Radar barrier could detect Gaza tunnels, experts say'; March 5, 2021, Times of Israel, 'IDF completes underground anti-tunnel barrier surrounding Gaza'.
- Dec. 25, 2015, Washington Post, 'Israelis are calling attacks a 'new kind of Palestinian terrorism'.
- July 10, 2017, Reuters, 'Israel backs Hungary, says financier Soros is a threat'.
- June 29, 2005, New York Sun, 'Out & About': "Israel could be one of the richest countries in the world, Israel's minister of finance Benjamin Netanyahu, said. The economist Milton Friedman put it in another way in his video address..."
- July 10, 2017, Jerusalem Post, 'Netanyahu accused of supporting antisemites over Soros campaign': "Likud MK Miki Zohar, announced his intention to submit a “Soros law”... “The time has come to dry up the left-wing organizations that are undermining the government, slandering Israel..."
- April 1, 2018, i24news.tv, 'Netanyahu: Soros behind report of Likud sponsored bot network': "It's a fake investigation by a left-wing organization supported by (George) Soros."
- Aug. 2, 2017, Times of Israel, 'Yair Netanyahu slams leftist group for scathing Facebook post'.
- Jan. 26, 2023, Haaretz, 'Netanyahu's Son Slams Soros, 'Global Elite' and 'Radical Leftist' Control of Israeli Media at Conservative Event in Hungary'.
- hirado.hu/belfold/cikk/2023/01/26/jair-netanjahu-a-sorosozas-nem-antiszemitizmus (accessed: Aug. 11, 2023).
- April 20, 2012, Reuters, 'African migrants flood Israel after perilous treks': ""These people aren’t refugees, they are first and foremost infiltrators to Israel,"" said Yossi Edelstein, a senior Interior Ministry official, reflecting Israel’s official view."; May 29, 2012, Ynet News, 'Netanyahu: Infiltrators a national threat'; Aug. 31, 2017, Haaretz, 'Netanyahu on African 'Infiltrators': We Will Return South Tel Aviv to Israelis'.
- Jan. 11, 2023, Time, 'Israeli Democracy May Not Survive Netanyahu's New Government'.